BB7100g running 18.104.22.168
BES server (I am not sure what version... how do you find out?)
Hide Filed Messages = True
Message Services = My Desk
Delete On = Handheld
Wireless Reconcile = On
On Conflicts = Mailbox Wins
1) When I read messages on my mailbox or mark them as read, they still rmain as new in my BB Inbox. How do I get it to automatically become read when I have read them on my desktop. HOW?
2) When I delete or file the messages away on my desktop, they still remain in my BB Inbox. I want these to go away from the Inbox when I have moved them out of the Inbox on my desktop. HOW?
I have tried the following.
1) In the Inbox on the BB, I have clicked the wheel and choosen reconcile now... no effect.
2) I have done the above filing, deletion, reading of the messages, then connected my BB to the PC to sync up.... still the messages remain.
3) I have had my BB connected to the PC while reading, deleting, filing the mseeages on my desktop, and still they don't go away...
Please help... this is quite annying to have to go through the messages twice to clen them up.