Originally Posted by RukRem
I had the same problem on my Sprint 8830.
What I did to rectify the problem was wipe the handheld.
Re-install the OS, and before I re-sync'd the unit, I went back into my Outlook calendar and fixed and questionable entries. By questionable, I mean re-occuring entries that were fudged with from sync'in with my palm and my other blackberry. Somewhere along the line some of the 'all day', re-occuring appointments showed up for 2 days and so forth... After all of that I re sunc'd all 940 entries (past and future) and set my default to AGENDA view. And now it works. I hope this helps.
I just reinstalled (actually upgraded the OS yesterday... wish I'd known). I did have a palm in my past, so you may be onto something... I will explore that possibility - and the daunting task of cleaning up my outlook calendar... won't be easy... i sync with outlook at home, Notes at work and the outlook was formerly synced with a palm tx... at least I now have someplace to start.