I have a few questions regarding the 8830.
1. Is it possible to tell my BlackBerry to not automatically download emails? I want it to download emails only when I tell it too.
2. What is a reasonable amount of bandwidth for email? Right now I get about 50 emails a day - 35 - 40 being spam.
3. Does my BlackBerry download the entire email when received or does it download as I scroll down the email?
4. I hear BlackBerry;s have a compression method so it will compress data being downloaded. This means a 20KB email will actually be downloaded at like 6KB. Is this true?
5. I'm going to be going with Telus for my 8830. The said their plan comes with 4MB/month bandwidth. Is this in bytes or bits?
6. Does BlackBerry offer some type of spam filter? If I get so many spam a day, I wan't my BlackBerry to not download them. Is there a Spam Filter to lower bandwidth?
Thanks in advance for your help!