Originally Posted by scherif
For anyone using a GSM 7130g/c, Proximus has released a new OS.
BlackBerry Handheld Software v22.214.171.124 (Multilanguage)
Package Version: 126.96.36.199
* Applications: 188.8.131.52
* Software Platform: 184.108.40.206 https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...E38BBE070EC3F5
To install this update:
1. Make sure your Desktop Manager is up to date. Latest version can be downloaded Here
2. Download AND
install to your PC the 220.127.116.11 OS package. Once downloaded double click on the file you downloaded to install to the PC.
3. Delete the vendor.xml file located in c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader
4. Plug in the BB, Open Desktop Manager. You should be prompted to upgrade.
*A backup and restore is part of the process so your data/apps will transfer over. After the OS loads it is not uncommon to see the spinning hourglass for up to 20 minutes at a time on the device. The process can take 45 minutes to an hour depending on how much data needs to be backed up and restored.
If you end up with a white screen with small icons with a circle and a line through it, simply plug back into the Desktop Manager, run Application Loader and reload the OS.
(link to previous OS thread: click here
Whats about my BB7130G (GSM) for Telstra? The above OS can be used for my BB 7130 Telstra, isnt it ??