Originally Posted by ApacheIndian
4) The b-days and notes are still not showing -- for example, whenever I get girls numbers, I make notes on them so I can remember them -- e.g. 22 college student, 29 yo w/ 2 kids, etc. I am not able to see these notes???
Ok, here's the mapping drilldown...
* In Desktop Manager, select "Syncronize"
* At the next window select the folder on top labeled "Configuration"
* From there, highlight address book and click on "C
* Highlight the application you sync with and select "OK"
* From the return screen, on the bottom right hand, select "Co
* At the drop-down menu, select "Advanced Settings"
* From here select "Field Mapping" (lower right of the window.)
* Select OK at the next window and the field mapping utility opens.
From here, choose the fields in the "Contacts" column you wish to pull over, and map them to a field in the "Handheld" column. You may have to drag the field up or down in the "Contacts" column to line it up, but from here it is fairly intuitive. Just remember, its not enough to line the fields up, you have to double-click so that the two-headed arrow shows up between the fields. This step completes the mapping process.
Hope this helps...