Yeah, I've tried everything under the sun.
this is over the span of 3 days and 8+ hours
: installed desktop manager
*all applications show up except Media Manager
*add/remove programs, repair (takes 45 min then says current install in progress then locks up)
* reboot computer, add/remove programs modify, select MM, install.
countdown times says 16 sec from completing install (sits idle for 20 min) then get error 1402 somthing about reg key.
*add/remove programs, remove entire DM software, start from scratch (reload takes 30-40 min) again error 1402 shows up. I eject the disc, computer locks up, I reboot again. This time the MM icon shows up in the DM, but when I connect the BB add select MM nothing happens. (tried this 5 or 6 times)
* Read through Blackberryforums.com
remove Roxio Easy Cd creator. add/remove programs, repair takes another 30 min blah blah blah. Again 1402 error. Now the MM icon is gone from the DM.
* Search Microsoft and Blackberry sites for Error 1402. MS gives directions how to "fix" the problem. (Keep in mind I am far from computer savvy) Follow instructions given. add/remove programs repair, no change.
* Reboot, remove DM software, follow Microsoft :fix" again, reboot.
* add/remove programs, install DM. (another 45 min goes by) says complete , open DM no MM
* add/remove programs select modify, tic toc tic toc I go to bed wake up, check the computer.........................................a nyone want to take a guess. Yup thats right nothing. Nothing has changed in 7 hours the Mother%$#@ locked up again and no MM.
I am at wits end.