- I have the 7100g from Cingular
- My company runs BB server (I am unsure what version, but I think it is not 4.0 since I cannot view .jpg attachments)
- I also have web mail set up
- I have several offline folders in Outlook where I file my messages and have set up my desktop manager to synchronize these folders with my BB
- When I synchronize the BB with the Desktop, all the above offline folders get created on my BB, but none of the messages in them make it across
- When I attempt to file a message from within my BB, only my Web Client shows up, these offline folders do not.
- When I file the messages on my desktop, they remain in the Inbox on the BB
- In order for the messages that I have filed to go away from my BB Inbox, I have to first delete them, wireless sync my BB which makes them go away from my BB inbox, and then file them
Can someone please help... How do I get the offline folders to be completely synced with my desktop, and how do I get these same folders to show up as filing locations instead of my web client... or in addition to it.
Any help is much appreciated...