Originally Posted by anomaly
I have a 8700 connected to a BES 4.1.2 server. When I get a calendar invite that I open on my BB there is no option to accept or decline when I click the scroll wheel. I have had the service books resent to the phone, and that did not resolve the issue. Anyone have any other suggestions?
I had the same issue until I made sure I had my BB setup for Wireless Calendar Synch in the Desktop Manager software.
- Start DM with your 8700 connnected
- Double-click on the Synchronize icon
- Click on the Configuration tab
- Click the Configure Sync... button
- Highlight the Calendar option in the list
- If it doesn't show "BlackBerry Wireless Sync" on the right, click the Choose... button
- ...then select the BlackBerry Wireless Sync from the list
- Click OK/Close until your out of all dialog boxes
You may have to have invitations re-sent after you make these changes.
That fixed it for me.