Originally Posted by timelesschild
OK, I tried this but the computer says it does not recognize the hardware in the USB port (the blackberry). What am I doing wrong?
Same here & I have searched this forum for related issues & checked out the BBFAQ but to no joy
No Computer recognises My 8100 with or without the battery fitted,
- The phone wont switch on.
- The phone's LED constantly flashes 3 times pauses the flashes 2 (11101100)
- I have tried 3 different USB cables on different 3 Pc's.
- I dont use USB hubs & have tried different USB ports.
- DL & Installed BB USB Drivers, DTM & my carrier's device software on all PC's
- DTM 4.X & 5.X, loader.exe & JL_Cmder dont pick up the device
- All the above works on my cousins 8100.
Isn't there anything else i can attempt before contacting a repair center?? because the device over 2yrs & is out of warantee besides all this testing is a learning curve for me.
Thank you in advance