BlackBerry Forums Support Community               

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2011, 11:36 AM   #41 (permalink)
BlackBerry Extraordinaire
 
fourstringfuror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Seattle
Model: Z10
OS: 10.2.1.53
Carrier: VZW
Posts: 1,050
Post Thanks: 38
Thanked 71 Times in 62 Posts
Default Re: PlayBook OS 2.0 not coming until Feb 2012?

Please Login to Remove!

Quote:
Originally Posted by acoustix View Post
According to this article it's being delayed until 2012 and it still won't have native email.

So long RIM. I'm done. I'm tried of being jerked around. No native email on PB. No BES email on the new QNX phones.

I'm moving to Android. I'm tired of defending this company and platform and I'm tired of getting screwed over.
We'll be here when you come back.
__________________
"The price of liberty is eternal vigilance." -Thomas Jefferson
Offline  
Old 10-27-2011, 11:40 AM   #42 (permalink)
BlackBerry Extraordinaire
 
fourstringfuror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Seattle
Model: Z10
OS: 10.2.1.53
Carrier: VZW
Posts: 1,050
Post Thanks: 38
Thanked 71 Times in 62 Posts
Default Re: PlayBook OS 2.0 not coming until Feb 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBlackBerry View Post
Since it has a Kindle app, it will instantly become more usable for me than my forlorn PB.
I'll take it off your hands.
__________________
"The price of liberty is eternal vigilance." -Thomas Jefferson
Offline  
Old 10-27-2011, 12:00 PM   #43 (permalink)
Grumpy Moderator
 
NJBlackBerry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Somewhere in the swamps of Jersey
Model: iPh6
Carrier: AT&T
Posts: 27,824
Post Thanks: 33
Thanked 442 Times in 382 Posts
Default Re: PlayBook OS 2.0 not coming until Feb 2012?

Thanks - I am keeping it as a reminder that 1) I don't need every new toy as soon as it comes out and 2) not to always believe the hype. I knew full well it didn't have native clients and was missing a few other things, but bought it anyway.

I also need it so when my brother-in-law calls me up asking a question, I can figure it out once I find the PB
Offline  
Old 10-27-2011, 12:23 PM   #44 (permalink)
BBF Spam Killer Moderator
 
daphne's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: on a sunny beach
Model: Z30
OS: 10.2.1.12
PIN: X1ZPY34K
Carrier: VZW
Posts: 9,169
Post Thanks: 122
Thanked 146 Times in 116 Posts
Default Re: PlayBook OS 2.0 not coming until Feb 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by acoustix View Post
According to this article it's being delayed until 2012 and it still won't have native email.

So long RIM. I'm done. I'm tried of being jerked around. No native email on PB. No BES email on the new QNX phones.

I'm moving to Android. I'm tired of defending this company and platform and I'm tired of getting screwed over.
And make sure you get an anti-virus app for your Android. There's news several times every week about malware for Android and its lack of security.
__________________
Report spam text messages to 7726
#BlackBerry by choice #BlacBerry 10 is here!
Offline  
Old 10-27-2011, 12:27 PM   #45 (permalink)
BBF Spam Killer Moderator
 
daphne's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: on a sunny beach
Model: Z30
OS: 10.2.1.12
PIN: X1ZPY34K
Carrier: VZW
Posts: 9,169
Post Thanks: 122
Thanked 146 Times in 116 Posts
Default Re: PlayBook OS 2.0 not coming until Feb 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBlackBerry View Post
Since it has a Kindle app, it will instantly become more usable for me than my forlorn PB.
The Kindle Cloud Reader works great on my PlayBook. I just read a very large book with it, no problems at all. You can save the book so you don'tneed to be connected to wifi all the time.
__________________
Report spam text messages to 7726
#BlackBerry by choice #BlacBerry 10 is here!
Offline  
Old 10-27-2011, 03:51 PM   #46 (permalink)
No longer Registered.
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NJ
Model: WP7
OS: The Best
Carrier: AT&T
Posts: 1,930
Post Thanks: 6
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: PlayBook OS 2.0 not coming until Feb 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourstringfuror View Post
We'll be here when you come back.
This isn't 2009, no one is coming back to BB after leaving. RIM will be lucky to hold onto their corporate customers.
Offline  
Old 10-27-2011, 05:11 PM   #47 (permalink)
Grumpy Moderator
 
NJBlackBerry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Somewhere in the swamps of Jersey
Model: iPh6
Carrier: AT&T
Posts: 27,824
Post Thanks: 33
Thanked 442 Times in 382 Posts
Default Re: PlayBook OS 2.0 not coming until Feb 2012?

You're so funny when you make predictions. You switch devices all the time.
Some expert. You know what's right for you. And that's it.
Offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to NJBlackBerry For This Useful Post:
daphne  (10-29-2011)
Old 12-16-2011, 09:55 AM   #48 (permalink)
Thumbs Must Hurt
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Iowa
Model: 9930
OS: 7.1.0.163
Carrier: Verizon
Posts: 58
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: PlayBook OS 2.0 not coming until Feb 2012?

Based on the news today about RIM delaying the QNX phones until late 2012, I would say that might rant on page 2 is justified.

Once again we get screwed over by RIM.
Offline  
Old 12-16-2011, 10:01 AM   #49 (permalink)
Magic Bananas
 
ifonline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Braselton, Georgia
Model: iP4S
OS: 5.1
Carrier: Verizon
Posts: 2,350
Post Thanks: 1
Thanked 54 Times in 45 Posts
Default Re: PlayBook OS 2.0 not coming until Feb 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBlackBerry View Post
A missing OCS/Lync client (I clarified it for you) is one of the major reason I don't use the WP7. It isn't ready yet. Just like the PlayBook.
In case you missed it, Lync is now available for WP7 and Android.
__________________
Ian

Semper Fi 3/2/2
"Wow" is now overused. Therefore, I will use "Magic bananas" instead.
Offline  
Old 12-16-2011, 10:21 AM   #50 (permalink)
Grumpy Moderator
 
NJBlackBerry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Somewhere in the swamps of Jersey
Model: iPh6
Carrier: AT&T
Posts: 27,824
Post Thanks: 33
Thanked 442 Times in 382 Posts
Default Re: PlayBook OS 2.0 not coming until Feb 2012?

I didn't miss it. You need to make significant changes to your brand new Lync environment to make it work. New patches, hotfixes and SP released 7 December.

So technically the client is there. It just doesn't work without more effort.
Offline  
Old 12-16-2011, 10:33 AM   #51 (permalink)
Magic Bananas
 
ifonline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Braselton, Georgia
Model: iP4S
OS: 5.1
Carrier: Verizon
Posts: 2,350
Post Thanks: 1
Thanked 54 Times in 45 Posts
Default Re: PlayBook OS 2.0 not coming until Feb 2012?

Ah. Didn't realize that as I don't have a WP7 device... or Lync for that matter.
__________________
Ian

Semper Fi 3/2/2
"Wow" is now overused. Therefore, I will use "Magic bananas" instead.
Offline  
Old 01-05-2012, 02:22 PM   #52 (permalink)
Knows Where the Search Button Is
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Model: TORCH
PIN: N/A
Carrier: BELL CANADA
Posts: 15
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: PlayBook OS 2.0 not coming until Feb 2012?

I AM POSTING THIS NOTE HERE AS IT APPEARS THAT RIM HAS MADE THEMSELVES ALL BUT UNREACHABLE BY REMOVING THEIR EMAIL ADDRESSES OR ANY OTHER POINTS OF CONTACT. PLEASE CONSIDER THIS AN OPEN LETTER TO THOSE IN CONTROL ( IF THERE IS ANYONE IN CONTROL) AT RIM;

LET ME BOTH PRAISE RIM FOR A CERTAIN PRODUCT AND COMPLAINING AT THE SAME TIME.

THE PRODUCT-
PLAYBOOK. I AM ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO PURCHASED A 16 GB MODEL AT THE SALE PRICE OF $199. I AM ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO WAITED FOR MONTHS FOR THE LAUNCH OF THIS PRODUCT, WAS READY TO BUY ONE ON LAUNCH DAY AND WAS COMPLETELY TURNED OFF BY THE PRESS AND BY RIM. ONLY THE SALE PRICE OF $199. PERSUADED ME TO BUY ONE AND NOW I AM WISHING THAT I HADN’T WAITED. THE PLAY BOOK IS, WITHOUT DOUBT, THE BEST TABLET ON THE MARKET. I HAVE USED THE IPAD2 EXTENSIVELY AND OWN TWO ANDROID TABLETS. THE FORMER IS A TOY AND THE LATTER ARE ROUGH DRAWN ANNOUNCEMENTS OF WHAT THE ANDROID SYSTEM MAY BECOME. THE PLAYBOOK IS SMOOTH, FAST, RELIABLE AND DISPLAYED ON A GREAT SCREEN. AS I SAID, I SHOULD NOT HAVE WAITED TO BUY ONE. AND HAD I KNOWN THE ABOVE I WOULD NOT HAVE, WHICH BRINGS ME TO MY COMPLAINTS.

1 – THE NAME. HOW DO YOU EXPECT YOUR PUBLIC TO TAKE A PRODUCT CALLED ‘PLAY’ – ANYTHING. SERIOUSLY? THE VERY NAME IMPLIES THAT IT IS A TOY FOR GAMES NOT THE SERIOUS TABLET THAT IT IS DESIGNED TO BE, THAT ALSO CAN BE USED FOR ENTERTAINMENT? THIS IS THE FIRST CATASTROPHIC BLUNDER BY RIM. YOU HAVE A SUPERB PRODUCT THAT BLOWS THE REST OUT OF THE WATER AND YOU MARKET IT AS A TOY TO BE ‘PLAYED’ WITH? HOW STUPID WAS THAT? FIND OUT WHO DECIDED THAT THIS MAGNIFICENT TABLET SHOULD BE CALLED THE PLAYBOOK AND SEND HIM OR HER BACK TO THE WAREHOUSE WITH A BROOM.

2 – THE SEVERAL DOZEN OF US WHO BOUGHT PLAYBOOKS HAVE WAITED AND WAITED FOR THE NEXT OPERATING SYSTEM ( OS2?). EACH TIME A DATE IS ANNOUNCED YOU COME BACK TO US AND DELAY IT YET AGAIN. HAVE YOU NO IDEA WHAT THIS IS DOING TO YOUR PUBLIC IMAGE? RIM IS SUPPOSED TO BE A SERIOUS BUSINESS MINDED TECH FIRM AND YOU KEEP GIVING YOUR CUSTOMERS AND POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS ( IF THERE ARE ANY LEFT) A RUN-AROUND LIKE THIS? UNLOCKING THE POTENTIAL OF THE PLAYBOOK IS A VERY IMPORTANT DEVELOPMENT WORTH WAITING FOR. AN ARGUMENT COULD BE MADE THAT THE POTENTIAL SHOULD HAVE BEEN UNLOCKED BEFORE THE PRODUCT CAME TO MARKET BUT THAT IS ANOTHER SAD STORY. YOUR CUSTOMERS WILL WAIT FOR THE NEXT O.S. BUT DON’T ANNOUNCE MORE DATES, JUST TO DELAY THEM AGAIN. IF YOU HAVE TO, ANNOUNCE JUNE 13, 2025 BUT STICK TO THAT DATE.

3 – NATIVE EMAIL. BLACK BERRY APPS. ACCESS TO ANDROID APP STORE. YOU ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THESE ISSUES. YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT YOUR CLIENTS ARE WAITING FOR THEM. YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT DEVELOPMENT OF THESE ISSUES AND THEIR RELEASE TO YOUR CLIENTS WOULD GO A LONG WAY TO RESTORING YOUR PRODUCTS AND IN PARTICULAR THE PLAYBOOK TO A COMPETITIVE POSITION IN THE MARKET. SO STOP TALKING ABOUT IT AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. AND DO IT SOON!

MY SUGGESTIONS TO YOU, FOR WHAT THEY ARE WORTH ( AND I CAN’T HELP BUT FEEL THAT ANY SUGGESTIONS MADE TO RIM GO DIRECTLY INTO THE RECYCLING BIN) WOULD INCLUDE;
- HIRE SOME COLLEGE KIDS AND PAY THEM TO PRODUCE APPS FOR BB. THE PRESENT OFFERINGS ARE PITIFUL AND YOU NEED APPS TO SELL PRODUCT.
- PICK A DATE FOR LAUNCH OF OS2 AND STICK TO IT.
- RENAME THE PLAYBOOK. THAT IS A HORRIBLE NAME THAT HAS CONDEMNED A FANTASTIC PRODUCT SINCE DAY ONE. I ORIGINALLY HEARD IT REFERRED TO AS THE ‘BLACKPAD’ AND FOR WHAT IT IS WORTH, THAT IS WHAT I CALL MINE TO FRIENDS AND THEY ARE VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE NAME. IN FACT THEY IMMEDIATELY ACCEPT THE IMPLICATION THAT THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ‘PLAYBOOK’ AND ‘BLACKPAD’ AND THE PERFORMANCE OF THE MACHINE CONFIRMS THAT IMPRESSION. I ACTUALLY HAD ONE FRIEND GO TO BEST BUY AND DEMAND ONE OF THE NEW BLACK BERRY BLACKPADS SO YOUR MARKETING PEOPLE SHOULD TAKE NOTE OF MY DETAILED MARKET RESEARCH .

SO YOU SEE, THAT THIS IS AN ODD LETTER INDEED. I LOVE MY BLACKPAD BUT HATE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO IT. I LIKE MY BLACKBERRY PRODUCTS BUT WATCH AS ONE BAD DECISION AFTER ANOTHER IS MADE BY CORPORATE AND NOW RIM SEEMS TO BE CIRCLING THE DRAIN. YOU PEOPLE CAN PULL THIS OUT OF THE FIRE. THERE IS STILL TIME TO RESCUE SOME GREAT PRODUCTS AND IN TURN THE ENTIRE COMPANY. BUT YOU NEED TO GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER. YOU NEED TO STOP STUMBLING AROUND LIKE A PACK OF DRUNKS. YOU NEED TO LIGHT A FIRE UNDER THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT.

YOU CAN DO THIS. NOW GO TO WORK.

(SENT FROM MY LAPTOP BECAUSE THERE IS NO TRULY FUNCTIONAL WORD PROCESSOR FOR MY BLACKPAD )
Offline  
Old 01-05-2012, 02:23 PM   #53 (permalink)
Grumpy Moderator
 
NJBlackBerry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Somewhere in the swamps of Jersey
Model: iPh6
Carrier: AT&T
Posts: 27,824
Post Thanks: 33
Thanked 442 Times in 382 Posts
Default Re: PlayBook OS 2.0 not coming until Feb 2012?

An all caps note.
Perfect. Unreadable.
Odd letter pretty much sums it up.

[email address]

This forum isn't associated with Research in Motion. I'm sure you knew that.
Offline  
Old 01-05-2012, 01:26 PM   #54 (permalink)
iPhone Convert
 
juwaack68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Tulip City - MI
Model: iP5
OS: 6.0.2
PIN: to beans
Carrier: I'm not
Posts: 13,875
Post Thanks: 3
Thanked 72 Times in 55 Posts
Default Re: PlayBook OS 2.0 not coming until Feb 2012?

PLEASE STOP YELLING AT US
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile
Offline  
Old 01-05-2012, 01:43 PM   #55 (permalink)
BlackBerry God
 
penguin3107's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Model: iOS 5
Carrier: VZW
Posts: 11,701
Post Thanks: 1
Thanked 237 Times in 219 Posts
Default Re: PlayBook OS 2.0 not coming until Feb 2012?

tl;dr
__________________
BCSA
BES 5.0.3 MR4 :-: Exchange 2007 SP3 RU3
http://port3101.org
Offline  
Old 01-05-2012, 02:17 PM   #56 (permalink)
Thumbs Must Hurt
 
lesarmitage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lancashire
Model: 9900
OS: LATEST
Carrier: Voda UK (9900+PB)
Posts: 142
Post Thanks: 33
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: PlayBook OS 2.0 not coming until Feb 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROONORTH View Post
I AM POSTING THIS NOTE HERE AS IT APPEARS THAT RIM HAS MADE THEMSELVES ALL BUT UNREACHABLE BY REMOVING THEIR EMAIL ADDRESSES OR ANY OTHER POINTS OF CONTACT. PLEASE CONSIDER THIS AN OPEN LETTER TO THOSE IN CONTROL ( IF THERE IS ANYONE IN CONTROL) AT RIM;

LET ME BOTH PRAISE RIM FOR A CERTAIN PRODUCT AND COMPLAINING AT THE SAME TIME.

THE PRODUCT-
PLAYBOOK. I AM ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO PURCHASED A 16 GB MODEL AT THE SALE PRICE OF $199. I AM ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO WAITED FOR MONTHS FOR THE LAUNCH OF THIS PRODUCT, WAS READY TO BUY ONE ON LAUNCH DAY AND WAS COMPLETELY TURNED OFF BY THE PRESS AND BY RIM. ONLY THE SALE PRICE OF $199. PERSUADED ME TO BUY ONE AND NOW I AM WISHING THAT I HADN’T WAITED. THE PLAY BOOK IS, WITHOUT DOUBT, THE BEST TABLET ON THE MARKET. I HAVE USED THE IPAD2 EXTENSIVELY AND OWN TWO ANDROID TABLETS. THE FORMER IS A TOY AND THE LATTER ARE ROUGH DRAWN ANNOUNCEMENTS OF WHAT THE ANDROID SYSTEM MAY BECOME. THE PLAYBOOK IS SMOOTH, FAST, RELIABLE AND DISPLAYED ON A GREAT SCREEN. AS I SAID, I SHOULD NOT HAVE WAITED TO BUY ONE. AND HAD I KNOWN THE ABOVE I WOULD NOT HAVE, WHICH BRINGS ME TO MY COMPLAINTS.

1 – THE NAME. HOW DO YOU EXPECT YOUR PUBLIC TO TAKE A PRODUCT CALLED ‘PLAY’ – ANYTHING. SERIOUSLY? THE VERY NAME IMPLIES THAT IT IS A TOY FOR GAMES NOT THE SERIOUS TABLET THAT IT IS DESIGNED TO BE, THAT ALSO CAN BE USED FOR ENTERTAINMENT? THIS IS THE FIRST CATASTROPHIC BLUNDER BY RIM. YOU HAVE A SUPERB PRODUCT THAT BLOWS THE REST OUT OF THE WATER AND YOU MARKET IT AS A TOY TO BE ‘PLAYED’ WITH? HOW STUPID WAS THAT? FIND OUT WHO DECIDED THAT THIS MAGNIFICENT TABLET SHOULD BE CALLED THE PLAYBOOK AND SEND HIM OR HER BACK TO THE WAREHOUSE WITH A BROOM.

2 – THE SEVERAL DOZEN OF US WHO BOUGHT PLAYBOOKS HAVE WAITED AND WAITED FOR THE NEXT OPERATING SYSTEM ( OS2?). EACH TIME A DATE IS ANNOUNCED YOU COME BACK TO US AND DELAY IT YET AGAIN. HAVE YOU NO IDEA WHAT THIS IS DOING TO YOUR PUBLIC IMAGE? RIM IS SUPPOSED TO BE A SERIOUS BUSINESS MINDED TECH FIRM AND YOU KEEP GIVING YOUR CUSTOMERS AND POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS ( IF THERE ARE ANY LEFT) A RUN-AROUND LIKE THIS? UNLOCKING THE POTENTIAL OF THE PLAYBOOK IS A VERY IMPORTANT DEVELOPMENT WORTH WAITING FOR. AN ARGUMENT COULD BE MADE THAT THE POTENTIAL SHOULD HAVE BEEN UNLOCKED BEFORE THE PRODUCT CAME TO MARKET BUT THAT IS ANOTHER SAD STORY. YOUR CUSTOMERS WILL WAIT FOR THE NEXT O.S. BUT DON’T ANNOUNCE MORE DATES, JUST TO DELAY THEM AGAIN. IF YOU HAVE TO, ANNOUNCE JUNE 13, 2025 BUT STICK TO THAT DATE.

3 – NATIVE EMAIL. BLACK BERRY APPS. ACCESS TO ANDROID APP STORE. YOU ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THESE ISSUES. YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT YOUR CLIENTS ARE WAITING FOR THEM. YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT DEVELOPMENT OF THESE ISSUES AND THEIR RELEASE TO YOUR CLIENTS WOULD GO A LONG WAY TO RESTORING YOUR PRODUCTS AND IN PARTICULAR THE PLAYBOOK TO A COMPETITIVE POSITION IN THE MARKET. SO STOP TALKING ABOUT IT AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. AND DO IT SOON!

MY SUGGESTIONS TO YOU, FOR WHAT THEY ARE WORTH ( AND I CAN’T HELP BUT FEEL THAT ANY SUGGESTIONS MADE TO RIM GO DIRECTLY INTO THE RECYCLING BIN) WOULD INCLUDE;
- HIRE SOME COLLEGE KIDS AND PAY THEM TO PRODUCE APPS FOR BB. THE PRESENT OFFERINGS ARE PITIFUL AND YOU NEED APPS TO SELL PRODUCT.
- PICK A DATE FOR LAUNCH OF OS2 AND STICK TO IT.
- RENAME THE PLAYBOOK. THAT IS A HORRIBLE NAME THAT HAS CONDEMNED A FANTASTIC PRODUCT SINCE DAY ONE. I ORIGINALLY HEARD IT REFERRED TO AS THE ‘BLACKPAD’ AND FOR WHAT IT IS WORTH, THAT IS WHAT I CALL MINE TO FRIENDS AND THEY ARE VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE NAME. IN FACT THEY IMMEDIATELY ACCEPT THE IMPLICATION THAT THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ‘PLAYBOOK’ AND ‘BLACKPAD’ AND THE PERFORMANCE OF THE MACHINE CONFIRMS THAT IMPRESSION. I ACTUALLY HAD ONE FRIEND GO TO BEST BUY AND DEMAND ONE OF THE NEW BLACK BERRY BLACKPADS SO YOUR MARKETING PEOPLE SHOULD TAKE NOTE OF MY DETAILED MARKET RESEARCH .

SO YOU SEE, THAT THIS IS AN ODD LETTER INDEED. I LOVE MY BLACKPAD BUT HATE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO IT. I LIKE MY BLACKBERRY PRODUCTS BUT WATCH AS ONE BAD DECISION AFTER ANOTHER IS MADE BY CORPORATE AND NOW RIM SEEMS TO BE CIRCLING THE DRAIN. YOU PEOPLE CAN PULL THIS OUT OF THE FIRE. THERE IS STILL TIME TO RESCUE SOME GREAT PRODUCTS AND IN TURN THE ENTIRE COMPANY. BUT YOU NEED TO GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER. YOU NEED TO STOP STUMBLING AROUND LIKE A PACK OF DRUNKS. YOU NEED TO LIGHT A FIRE UNDER THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT.

YOU CAN DO THIS. NOW GO TO WORK.

(SENT FROM MY LAPTOP BECAUSE THERE IS NO TRULY FUNCTIONAL WORD PROCESSOR FOR MY BLACKPAD )
I didn't get past the caps-lock. Waste of everone's time.
__________________
:: Les Armitage ::
:: Rufford. West Lancashire. UK. ::
:: @GardnerRiley ::
Offline  
Old 01-05-2012, 02:33 PM   #57 (permalink)
BlackBerry Extraordinaire
 
fourstringfuror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Seattle
Model: Z10
OS: 10.2.1.53
Carrier: VZW
Posts: 1,050
Post Thanks: 38
Thanked 71 Times in 62 Posts
Default Re: PlayBook OS 2.0 not coming until Feb 2012?

Loud Noises
__________________
"The price of liberty is eternal vigilance." -Thomas Jefferson
Offline  
Old 01-05-2012, 02:34 PM   #58 (permalink)
BlackBerry Extraordinaire
 
fourstringfuror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Seattle
Model: Z10
OS: 10.2.1.53
Carrier: VZW
Posts: 1,050
Post Thanks: 38
Thanked 71 Times in 62 Posts
Default Re: PlayBook OS 2.0 not coming until Feb 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by acoustix View Post
Based on the news today about RIM delaying the QNX phones until late 2012, I would say that might rant on page 2 is justified.

Once again we get screwed over by RIM.
How's that Android working out for you?
__________________
"The price of liberty is eternal vigilance." -Thomas Jefferson
Offline  
Old 01-05-2012, 08:53 PM   #59 (permalink)
Knows Where the Search Button Is
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Model: TORCH
PIN: N/A
Carrier: BELL CANADA
Posts: 15
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: PlayBook OS 2.0 not coming until Feb 2012?

Don't Like Caps? Tough Shiite. Letterwas copied from a word processor and turned to caps when pasted here. Letter is For Rim. They Can Read. Surprised You Can.

I am sure that you know that their marketing department has a standard search engine which will lift any remarks made here that include the word RIM. Pretty simple concept . . ... .. ... . ...... . . .

Last edited by TROONORTH : 01-05-2012 at 08:58 PM.
Offline  
Old 01-05-2012, 09:02 PM   #60 (permalink)
Grumpy Moderator
 
NJBlackBerry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Somewhere in the swamps of Jersey
Model: iPh6
Carrier: AT&T
Posts: 27,824
Post Thanks: 33
Thanked 442 Times in 382 Posts
Default Re: PlayBook OS 2.0 not coming until Feb 2012?

What a schmuck.
Offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads for: PlayBook OS 2.0 not coming until Feb 2012?
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
8900 curve and Niagara coming to att 2012? compugeek_610 Rumor Mill 22 05-21-2009 01:32 AM
Sprint: BlackBerry OS 4.5 Coming Next Month? jnjewlz Beta You Than Me 15 01-19-2009 12:30 AM
Which OS is coming out soon? schulerdoish General 8300 Series Discussion - Curve 12 04-14-2008 04:52 PM
check out whats coming soon....(os upgrade) JinFocker General BlackBerry Discussion 36 03-24-2008 11:47 PM
Blackberry OS 4.5 coming this week? digitalextremes Beta You Than Me 362 03-22-2008 06:08 AM





Copyright © 2004-2014 BlackBerryForums.com.
The names RIM © and BlackBerry © are registered Trademarks of BlackBerry Inc.