10-19-2014, 03:26 PM
Join Date: Oct 2014
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | Smart card driver software for BB 10.x
Please Login to Remove!
WE developed a smart card driver software for use with Blackberry devices version 7.1 (and earlier) and we would like to know how to move this to a Blackberry 10 environment, please see attached the technical notes for details. Please can you come back to us regarding the enclosed questions.
To use the existing driver software which has been developed in the earlier version (Blackberry Java SDK 7.1) we request the following information and clarification to move forward and implement the same secure email with smart cards in the Blackberry 10 environment.
1) Can the .COD file from the previous smart card application be used in the Blackberry 10 OS?
2) Is there any Blackberry smart card SDK or APIís available to develop the same type of driver software (as in Blackberry Java SDK 7.1) in the Blackberry 10 OS?
3) Is there any porting option to convert Java based smart card driver software for Blackberry 10 OS
4) What is the platform available to develop smart card driver software for a supported reader and unsupported card in Blackberry 10?
5) Which version of the Blackberry smart card reader is compatible with Blackberry 10 OS and is Blackberry still supporting the Blackberry smart card reader?
6) Is there any sample code available to develop smart card driver software for Blackberry 10 OS
7) There is reference to a Blackberry Smart Card Support App, but we have no further documentation or details, please can you provide the details (i.e. where we can get from and how to load onto device)
8) Is there a relationship between items 1,2,3 and item 7