I have 70 total devices both 8703e and 8830 World Edition Blackberrys through Verizon and all work very well with BB Maps except mine...(of all people). I get an "Uncaught Exception: java.lang.NullpointerException" error every time I try to open BB Maps. At one time BB Maps worked fine, but for about the last four months it has never worked again. Here is what I have tried to remedy this:
2. Reinstalled from the Desktop manager.
3. Reinstalled from the browser.
4. Replaced the device.
5. Set application permissions to allow all in BB Maps.
6. Created a new unrestricted group on the BES and reassigned myself to it
7. Took up a new religion that protests BB Maps altogether.........
8. Created new four letter curse words as the normal ones were not working.
Any thoughts on what could possible cause this???