GPSLogger release of v1.0
Over the past several months, I have considered significant user feedback as I added all of the essential features in order to make GPSLogger a usefull BlackBerry® offline GPS application. It is with these latest enhancements to the user interface for the Options that I proudly release GPSLogger version 1.0 to the BlackBerry® community. Hopefully, the reviewers and the community at large will agree. What's New?
- Options reorganized - on BlackBerry® devices it's quite common to separate the application options into various screens - this makes the options way more organized and easiert to understand.
- Distance Signal - new 'Special Options' to specify 'Vibrate Time' and 'Audio Volume'
- The specified 'Path directory' will be checked at each startup (if writeable) - if not the Options dialog will be opened
- New General Option: 'Start in NightMode'
- Input fields for new location coordinates only accept numeric values
- When in logging mode: a loaded location (via the LocationManager) will not be overwritten by the start location of your current path
All changes can be found @ GPSLogger Changelog Installation & Update
You will find the download link (incl. OTA) at the GPSLogger Homepage Actually I just can recommend to all, that when you open a JAD via the browser (that you has installed previously) then you should always choose "refresh/reload" from the #Menu before you actually hit the install button. It can happen, that your previous installation of GPSLogger does not will be replaced by the update - then please be so kind and delete the old version of GPSLogger via: Options - Extended Options - Applications