Subject: Attention TeleNav BlackBerry Users in the Seattle & Bay Areas!
My name is Kenji and I'm with TeleNav. The reason I'm reaching out to you all here at BlackBerry Forums is because we're starting a new program called TeleNav First Look which will give certain BlackBerry users in Seattle and the Bay area first access to our newest versions and features before they've gone public. In exchange, all we ask is for feedback on what we're doing well, what we're not, and everything else. In this exclusive group, you will be able to give us feedback that will help where our technologies go in the future!
· What’s in it for me you ask? We’re looking for customers who are passionate about technology and want to play a part in improving GPS navigation on their phone. As a participant, you’ll get early access to new features and new versions of our service. You’ll also have a chance to meet and share ideas with TeleNav employees and other TeleNav customers.
· What if I don’t like your service? You should get your head examined! No really, we know we can always do better and we definitely want you on board! We can learn best from customers with valuable feedback - positive or critical.
· Does it cost anything? Nope!
· Does it mean I will get the service for free? No, this program is completely voluntary so we will not provide the navigation service for free. But you WILL get early access to new features and new versions of our service as part of your subscription … so you’ll have a chance to try some fun stuff.
· Does it matter what kind of phone I have? Yes, you need to currently use a BlackBerry Bold 9000 with AT&T or a BlackBerry Tour 9630 with Sprint or Verizon.
· Why is it limited to these devices? Customers will be testing beta versions which may launch publicly on other devices but are limited while in beta testing.
· What am I committing to if I join? All we ask is for you to try new services and provide ongoing feedback. We will hold a launch event in (updated) January or February depending on which city you’re in but you will also be able to share your feedback online so there is not a big time commitment. We will provide more details on how this will work once you’re qualified as a candidate.
· Why are you only doing this in Seattle and San Jose? Right now, we’re keeping it focused in this two areas because we have local offices in each. If this program is successful and there is enough customer interest elsewhere, we’ll definitely consider expanding. Which city do you want us to consider?
· How do I get involved? Take this survey to see if you qualify.