However, it is a risk that must be faced by most smart phones, including Blackberry. To anticipate, there are a few tips you can use your Blackberry to be more durable.
1. Turn off some features that are not used, such as wifi and bluetooth.
2. Level information display can be set to the lowest level.
3. The backlight time out as soon as possible.
4. When the handheld is not used, there is a good idea to activate the standby mode.
5. Choose one of the network only as a ‘road’ to Balckberry operate, can be 3G or 2G only. However, if you are in the region that there is no network signal, do not take the risk. Turn off your blackberry just because the device automatically searches your akan signal. This is the battery up a lot of energy.
6. The use of ring tones are very interesting. However, sometimes the ringing tone is used together with the vibration. That both require the use of battery power that is big enough. Therefore, it’s good if you use only one feature, the ringing tone or resonance only.
7. If you already use the ringtone or tone it shakes, the LED indicator does not seem to be too influential on the Blackberry. Therefore, if the LED indicator is positioned in the Off the process can make batteries more economical.
8. It is a good idea if you set up email and sms messages to the device. Predicted, the quantity of information access into Blackberry affect battery endurance. The more email / sms enter the fast battery Blackberry is a low.
9. Set your BlackBerry device for the living and the dead automatically.
10. Keep cleaning the battery connections. Every few months, use the ear cleaning or dry cloth to clean the metal contacts on the battery and the device.
is there any additional
? please in continued