Four touches/taps on ANY password protected, locked iPhone and you have full access:
- Phone - make calls to any number
- Address book - view and access all contacts and all info about each contact
- Email - view all emails on the device, reply or compose & send new email to anyone
- Browser - full access to the Safari browser to go to any website
- SMS - full access to view all stored messages and reply or send new SMS to anyone
ALL while its still fully locked and password protected!
And Apple is ready to challenge BlackBerry in the corporate world requiring security? Yikes! Huge Security Flaw In IPhone 2.0.2: Huge iPhone Security Flaw Puts All Private Information at Risk