Originally Posted by joec
If you have an 83 or 8800, the IPhone is a major disapoinment !
The keyboard is horrible, wrong characters, double hits etc. The keyboard was especially frustrating ruining the entire new phone experience
The touch screen response is slow forcing you to slow down to do anything especially if you are used to the quick click of the BB keyboard
Email takes forever to connect to mail servers, lot's of authentication errors too.
You tube is the biggest joke, it takes forever to load video.
The phone is so slippery, it drops so easily (and I thoght the 8800 was bad)
Phone audio, especially the speaker phone is very low compared to BB's
The only attribute(s) that separates this phone from a BB is the Ipod portion which is great and the large beautiful display.
Your statements are completely bullshit!!!!!!
1. Keyboard is horrible......Well I'd like to see RIM do a better job. Apple from day one said that they wanted a widescreen phone. They did the best they could to make it work. Give it some time.
2. Touch screen is slow......Well I agree. But Give it some time. This is their first phone. Dont compare it to anybody else.
3. Email takes forever to connect.......Are we talking about a Blackberry or iPhone. Be lucky the iphone even has push email.
4. Youtube is the biggest joke.........Can I see youtube on your blackberry please.....?....No really, I wanna see it.
5. The phone is slippery........Who cares if its slippery. Atleast they didnt use plastic like a fat ass treo!! hahaha or fat ass 8700!!
6. Speaker phone is very low compared to BB........HA!!!!....I wanna see that. The speakers on the latest BB, including the pearl sucks butt. If this is true, apple is really stupid.
7. The iphone is just an ipod and phone.......... I'd like to see you browse the internet on your blackberry like you can on the iphone.