I copied your info and am putting in questions:
Of course I started with a clean Sync Services and an overwrite sync, by following/modifying these steps at:
How do I reset sync services and start fresh? (Warning this erases data!!!)
1. Turn OFF all sync services in Entourage preferences
2. Quit ALL Office applications (including Daemon)
3. Quit Safari, Address Book & iCal and all applications synching through .Mac (Transmit, Yojimbo...)
4. Use Activity Monitor to quit Sync Services
5. Delete the contents of ~/Library/Application Support/Sync Services/[when i go here there is no file called Sync Services]
6. Optionally: if you want to replace all data in the system Address book and iCal with Entourage data, delete all iCal & Address Book Data Files:[there were no files named any of these things either]
7. Reboot the Mac.
8. Restart all applications that sync to .Mac (Safari, Address Book, iCal, etc.... and Entourage).
9. Turn ON Sync Services in Entourage preferences.
10. Have Entourage replace all Sync Services items. [how do you do this?]
Set Missing Sync to overwrite the BlackBerry on the next sync only. [how do you do this]
After the overwrite, normal syncing works fine.[/quote]
I hope you can help. I just got my BB and am trying to make it work. Your help is GREATLY appreciated.