Originally Posted by WFLDEng611
I'm assuming your using the Apple apps.
There are three scripts provided by PM. To get to them go to
Library > Application Support > PocketMacSyncManager > Additional Tools.
There you will find DataPurgeUI, EntourageRebuild and SyncClean.
Here is what I would do if this was my BB.
1. Backup address book and iCal
2. Launch DataPurgeUI and wipe the address book and calendar data off the BB. This utility just wipes the BB, not the Mac. But this is why you backup
3. Launch SyncClean and wipe the PocketMac files and the SyncServices file. What this does is makes PM think this is the first sync.
4. Repair permissions on the Mac
5. Re-boot the Mac
6. Launch PM and set address book and iCal to sync one way from the mac to the BB using the advanced tab
8. Once the sync is completed, you may set address book and iCal to two way sync.
thanks a lot for the great hint!