I have wandered all over the web looking for help with this issue. I have been able to get PocketMac to sync everything (Photos, Music, Addresses, Notes & Sent Mail) correctly, everything except my calendar.
A random, but persistent, number of all-day events (birthdays/holidays) change to events starting on the previous day in a 24-hour appointment. The start time of the appointment is 11:00 PM the day before the calendar date of what should be an all-day event. I have a hundred other such events that sync without issue; they appear correctly on all calendars (iCal, Entourage, BB).
Here's my setup:
- BB 9530 (Storm) on Verizon (BIS), OS version 184.108.40.206
- MacBook Pro, Mac OS version 10.5.6 (all OS updates and Apple Software updates installed)
- PocketMac for BlackBerry v. 4.1.25 (running Sync Manager v. 1.2 (1.4), whatever that means)
- Entourage 2008 (version 12.1.5)
- Synced MobileMe (.Mac) account
I have posted images of all of my software settings, but I'm new to the forums and cannot post links yet. The url can be reached by entering the address: gallery.me.com/lmichaelis/100043