06-21-2009, 03:14 PM
Join Date: Jun 2009
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | so confused
i tried fallowing this:
Hack Your BlackBerry = Wireless Modem
1. Download the script here. Right click (control click on a Mc) and Choose ‘Save As’.
2. Copy the script into /Library/Modem Scripts.
3. If you’ve already paired your Pearl with your Mac, open Bluetooth Preferences. Select your Pearl from the list of devices and press ‘Configure…’. (If you haven’t, choose ‘Set up Bluetooth Device’ - the following dialogs will be shown after you’ve paired your phone with your Mac.)
4. Make sure ‘Access the Internet with your phone’s data connection’ is checked. Also, make sure ‘Use a direct, higher speed connection’ is selected. Click Continue.
5. In the Modem Script pulldown on the following screen, Select ‘BlackBerry 8100’. Use the following settings for the other fields, then click Continue:
* Username, Password: leave blank
* GPRS CID: *99***1#
6. Open the Internet Connect application. Select the Bluetooth icon at the top. Under Phone Number, put your APN (for T-Mobile and the BlackBerry Unlimited plan, I use wap.voicestream.com, for Cingular it’s “wap.cingular”). Type a username and password (I use guest/guest, for Cingular you’ll use “WAP@CINGULARGPRS.COM” as the username and “CINGULAR1” as the password) in the appropriate fields.
my problem is number #5 I never found were to put in the gprs cid: there was spot for it.