06-17-2007, 08:21 PM
Thumbs Must Hurt
Join Date: Sep 2004
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | Don't they get it?
Please Login to Remove!
In typical Windoze fashion, the nit wits at PocketMac and RIM do the following:
1. You have PocketMac installed
2. You select "check for updates" from within PocketMac
3. You're sent to the RIM site to download PocketMAc with no reference what so ever to the version you already have.
4. You check you version of Pocket Mac and it says "1.0 (1.0.9)"
5. The website says the current version is 4.0.20
7. Don't u comprehend that I already have the app installed and it should just update if necessary from the version I have?
8. Let me guess and reinstall a redundant version for no reason because you don't know how to drive a user interface.
9. If I wanted this crap, I would just use Windoze
When Blackberry is an icon driven app on my iPhone, I'll be happy!