06-18-2007, 06:06 AM
Join Date: Jun 2007
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | Problem transferring contacts from 8707 - 8800 on Macbook
Please Login to Remove!
- I've just got a new 8800 and need to transfer my contacts from my old 8707 to my new device. I cannot find any info on doing this.
- I installed Missing Sync and synched my contacts on my 8707 with my new Macbook.
- I backed up both Ical and Adress Book
- I uninstalled The Missing Sync
- I reinstalled The Missing Sync, restarted and connected my Blackberry 8800
- I get an error message that the device wasn't recognised. If I connect the Blackberry 8800 to my Macbook before starting up The Missing Sync the programme starts up, but the
"synch" button isn't clickable.
I've spent hours checking every forum and looking everywhere on the net, but I can't find a solution.
Please if anyone could help me I'd appreciate it greatly!
Last edited by xeryus30 : 06-18-2007 at 03:05 PM.