Missing Sync Address Book Problems
Hi - I just bought Missing Sync based on a lot of the feedback from this forum. When I did my first sync, I just selected the address book to see how that would work - it synced with no problems, however I noticed that in the sync window it said it was syncing over 1,100 contacts. When I look in my mac address book, I only have 900 contacts showing.
When I look in my blackberry address book now, sure enough I have over 1,100 contacts and then extra contacts are all duplicates.
I have emailed their tech support on Saturday and still had no response back so I thought I would try here to see if anyone could help me out.
In case anyone every experiences this - their tech support got back to me (at last) and this solution worked:
What you should do is backup your Address Book data and reset the sync history:
1. Go to Address Book and choose 'File' menu and then 'Backup database'.
2. Still in Address Book choose 'File and then 'Revert to database backup' and choose the backup you just made.
3. In Missing Sync, click on the 'Help' menu and select 'Reset Sync History'
4. De-select other plugins and leave only 'Contacts' selected
5. Click the 'Reset Sync History' button.
Now try the sync again.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:12 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.