BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/)
-   Media Center (http://www.blackberryforums.com/media-center/)
-   -   Ringtones (http://www.blackberryforums.com/media-center/145630-ringtones.html)

Neutral Sigma 08-17-2008 05:09 PM

Ringtones
 
I'm wondering what kind of ringtone makers do some of the ppl here use or recommend. I want to make my own, but not sure how to do it. I always appreiciate the help given on BBF.(y)

JSanders 08-17-2008 05:23 PM

Audacity on your PC:
How to Convert Ringtones - BlackBerryFAQ

Where Can I Download Ringtones? - BlackBerryFAQ

Neutral Sigma 08-17-2008 05:33 PM

Thanks JS

barbwyr 08-17-2008 05:57 PM

I like Ringtone Ripper myself.

Make your own ringtones with ringtone ripper beta

kellyjdrummer 08-17-2008 09:08 PM

You can use anything that plays in your media player as a ringtone.

JerseyMarine 08-17-2008 09:16 PM

I use adobe soundbooth. I love it. I can make it any length I want and its awesome sound quality.

Gato 08-21-2008 01:57 PM

http://makeownringtone.com
You can upload an Mp3 file, and crop it right on the web page.

AClayeJ 08-21-2008 02:17 PM

Anyone know where to get "regular" tones. I'm talking real ringers, like the ones that come on your phone. Don't bash me, but I can't stand MP3 music tones as someone's ringer. I think it's kind of teenagerish. The main reason is mostly because I work in a business environment and don't want my cell playing the greatest hits in front of the boss or a coworker.

Heavy Fluid 08-21-2008 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AClayeJ (Post 1069491)
Anyone know where to get "regular" tones. I'm talking real ringers, like the ones that come on your phone. Don't bash me, but I can't stand MP3 music tones as someone's ringer. I think it's kind of teenagerish. The main reason is mostly because I work in a business environment and don't want my cell playing the greatest hits in front of the boss or a coworker.

Click the Here button in my signature. All stuff that I have found for free on the internet. Perfect for the work place, and professional setting. If you cannot find what you are looking for, PM me and I will try to find it for you.

AClayeJ 08-22-2008 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heavy Fluid (Post 1069611)
Click the Here button in my signature. All stuff that I have found for free on the internet. Perfect for the work place, and professional setting. If you cannot find what you are looking for, PM me and I will try to find it for you.

Whoa, thanks a lot man. Tones like that are really hard to find these days.

ssj2 08-22-2008 12:23 PM

I've been using CellSea for both making my own ringtones and searching for ones made by other people. Have had zero problems so far.

kellyjdrummer 08-22-2008 12:52 PM

SONY Sound Forge Audio Studio is good, as well.

Heavy Fluid 08-22-2008 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AClayeJ (Post 1070624)
Whoa, thanks a lot man. Tones like that are really hard to find these days.

You are quite welcome. I found that they were hard to find also, so I downloaded what I could, and made a decent sized collection. I think that I have some more to upload, so be sure to check back.

mpqnyc 10-27-2008 05:22 PM

anyone have Tony Soprano ringtone ???? the link i found on the forum dont work no more....

thanks
cheers

Xplicit713 10-28-2008 11:16 PM

i like to use myxertones.com


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:07 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.