BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/)
-   Member Feedback (http://www.blackberryforums.com/member-feedback/)
-   -   Username:Xion901 0/10 (http://www.blackberryforums.com/member-feedback/221602-username-xion901-0-10-a.html)

Sirius_GTO 03-10-2010 05:35 PM

Username:Xion901 0/10
 
Username:Xion901
Item:Blackberry Bold
Buyer or Seller?I'm the seller
Was it Shipped?Yes
As Described?Yes
Thread Link: http://www.blackberryforums.com/memb...o-10-10-a.html
Price Sold For:$200
Rating (10 Being the Highest) 0/10


Additional Comments:

I don't even know what to say.

He got the product a long time ago, Feb 12th I believe.

And on Feb 26th, 2010 he opened a paypal dispute claiming UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTION.

I don't check that email frequently because quite frankly, it's just an email I use to receive payments. I'm a very honest seller, so I had no reason to suspect anyone would be opening disputes on me.

Today I check my paypal account and it says I am negative $200 in my balance because Xion901 decided to file an unauthorized chargeback.

I contacted him regarding the chargeback and he's claiming that he didn't do it, which I know is one of his many, MANY lies. (If you want to know what I'm talking about, read here: http://www.blackberryforums.com/memb...to-1-10-a.html)


Here is a screenshot of the chargeback along with our convo:






I'm warning him right now,

If he does not contact his bank immediately to resolve his thieving ways, I will be contacting the Police Department in his town. Filing a chargeback claiming UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE when it's the contrary constitutes as FRAUD and is against the law. A felony!


Good day!

Sirius_GTO 03-10-2010 05:47 PM


Xion901 03-10-2010 05:58 PM

Lol Ok Surious contact your attorney

Xion901 03-10-2010 06:01 PM

Your really enjoy doing the screen shot stuff dont you lol?

Noodle22 03-10-2010 06:39 PM

It shows us what is going on, I like the first screen shot as the buyers email happens to be the same username :razz:

Xion901 03-10-2010 06:44 PM

Did I say It didnt show what was going on? I aint trying to hide nothing so I dont get your point.

Noodle22 03-10-2010 06:47 PM

Your mocking someone who is serious about taking legal action and disputing that it is not you, when it shows in the screen shot it is by someone of the same username.

So yes, the screen shot shows what is going on, and no, you did not directly say it did not, but you are denying that it was you, so in essence you are.

Sirius_GTO 03-10-2010 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xion901 (Post 1577602)
Did I say It didnt show what was going on? I aint trying to hide nothing so I dont get your point.

So, if you didn't file a chargeback, just like you threatened on post #3 of this thread: http://www.blackberryforums.com/memb...to-1-10-a.html

then who did?


It's your same email address, your same paypal account, and coincidentally, you threatened to do so as well (which sadly, I didn't catch until today after reviewing your posts).

Sirius_GTO 03-10-2010 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noodle22 (Post 1577605)
Your mocking someone who is serious about taking legal action and disputing that it is not you, when it shows in the screen shot it is by someone of the same username.

So yes, the screen shot shows what is going on, and no, you did not directly say it did not, but you are denying that it was you, so in essence you are.

Thanks Noodle.

I gave him a week to talk with his bank and get it resolved. Afterward, I will proceed with legal action. I already spoke with Sargent Donnell of the Marshall Police Department and explained to him I will be giving Xion901 7 days to fix the issue otherwise it'll have to be escalated.

Xion901 03-10-2010 06:59 PM

Lol i just mis-phrased that, my fault. I got no claim to file because I do not have a problem. As far as I know, my bank hasnt refunded any $200 for me. First you say paypal, then my bank. I havent got a problem with you either.

But when something goes wrong, dont come at me with LEGAL stuff because is funny. All I asked you was " What are you talking about?" Just like you said Its been a while.

But now Im going to sit back and relax. Because.

1. My account has got no issues, my bank has not contacted me.
1. I have more than enough money.

But Im not surprised, SIRIUS jumps to the whole forum for back-up. Ive got a couple of sales pending lets see if they think Im a "SCAMMER".

ILL BE WAITING FOR LAWYER.

Xion901 03-10-2010 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noodle22 (Post 1577605)
Your mocking someone who is serious about taking legal action and disputing that it is not you, when it shows in the screen shot it is by someone of the same username.

So yes, the screen shot shows what is going on, and no, you did not directly say it did not, but you are denying that it was you, so in essence you are.


Lol, so we should call PAYPAL and ask them if I called for asked for a DISPUTE? Im not denying nothing. Im trying to tell I dont know what is going on. Your getting involved "fair enough" you can see screen shots. Still doesnt give you the right to jump in like you know everything.

Is my account is my username. It doesnt mean it was my "ERROR". Thats my point.

Sirius_GTO 03-10-2010 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xion901 (Post 1577615)
Lol i just mis-phrased that, my fault. I got no claim to file because I do not have a problem. As far as I know, my bank hasnt refunded any $200 for me. First you say paypal, then my bank. I havent got a problem with you either.

But when something goes wrong, dont come at me with LEGAL stuff because is funny. All I asked you was " What are you talking about?" Just like you said Its been a while.

But now Im going to sit back and relax. Because.

1. My account has got no issues, my bank has not contacted me.
1. I have more than enough money.

But Im not surprised, SIRIUS jumps to the whole forum for back-up. Ive got a couple of sales pending lets see if they think Im a "SCAMMER".

ILL BE WAITING FOR LAWYER.



You still haven't explain how coincidentally you threatened to file an unauthorized chargeback and then WABAM! I get hit with an UNAUTHORIZED CHARGEBACK!

It is the exact same paypal address that you sent payment to me, so how are you claiming that it isn't you?

I say paypal and your bank, because you use your credit card (bank) to pay through paypal.

I am telling you right now, I'm not dicking around with legal threats. I don't make threats. And if you're not careful how you make these next few steps of yours, you'll come to see that soon enough.

Xion901 03-10-2010 07:05 PM

P.S I wasnt mocking him, it is "funny" and you getting involved for nothing. Let the MODS find out the situation, not you :D

Sirius_GTO 03-10-2010 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xion901 (Post 1577618)
Lol, so we should call PAYPAL and ask them if I called for asked for a DISPUTE? Im not denying nothing. Im trying to tell I dont know what is going on. Your getting involved "fair enough" you can see screen shots. Still doesnt give you the right to jump in like you know everything.

Is my account is my username. It doesnt mean it was my "ERROR". Thats my point.

Sorry. I don't find you important enough to believe someone else takes such an interest in your financial life to log in your paypal account and click "file a dispute" for you.

Xion901 03-10-2010 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sirius_GTO (Post 1577620)
You still haven't explain how coincidentally you threatened to file an unauthorized chargeback and then WABAM! I get hit with an UNAUTHORIZED CHARGEBACK!

It is the exact same paypal address that you sent payment to me, so how are you claiming that it isn't you?

I say paypal and your bank, because you use your credit card (bank) to pay through paypal.

I am telling you right now, I'm not dicking around with legal threats. I don't make threats. And if you're not careful how you make these next few steps of yours, you'll come to see that soon enough.



Woow, you clearly didnt read what I said. READ " Im not denying is not my account, address, credit card etc.." Ye show me the next steps. When you you actually want me to make the effort to resolve this ie. Call Bank or Paypal. PM ME...For now Im getting in the hot-tub :D

Xion901 03-10-2010 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sirius_GTO (Post 1577623)
Sorry. I don't find you important enough to believe someone else takes such an interest in your financial life to log in your paypal account and click "file a dispute" for you.

Haha ok. Keep being smart, see if it resolves everything. Think about it.8-)

Sirius_GTO 03-10-2010 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xion901 (Post 1577625)
Woow, you clearly didnt read what I said. READ " Im not denying is not my account, address, credit card etc.." Ye show me the next steps. When you you actually want me to make the effort to resolve this ie. Call Bank or Paypal. PM ME...For now Im getting in the hot-tub :D


I'm not going to PM you again to request that you resolve this with your bank. It is in your best interest to do so. I'm not going to babysit you. If you want to take this situation lightly then that is up to you. I'm getting my $200 back no matter what. What happens to YOU is totally up to you.

Noodle22 03-10-2010 07:34 PM

I am not a moderator, but when I see someone acting such as yourself I feel the need to speak up. This is escalating fast and I wouldn't be surprised if a mod closed those thread.

You are laughing at him, but you are not defending yourself except for vague excuses. It makes you look like the untrustworthy one.

If you post in a public forum, expect to get a response. I assisted you in your first thread Xion, when you were disputing against Sirius, I provided a link to the sale as you had not. You didn't seem to mind me then.

Sirius, please keep us updated as to the status.

jsconyers 03-10-2010 07:45 PM

Xion,

I don't know the situation as well as Sirius or yourself, but I agree that you seem to be doing shady business.

Here is a thread where you gave Sirius a 10/10:
http://www.blackberryforums.com/memb...o-10-10-a.html

Here's another thread where you gave him a 1/10:
http://www.blackberryforums.com/memb...to-1-10-a.html

In that thread you said:
Quote:

Well Ive just opened an UNAUTHORISED TRANSACTION on PAYPAL, hope I get my $200 back.
And now you're claiming that you never did... It just doesn't add up...

That's my two cents.

juwaack68 03-10-2010 08:27 PM

Ok, both of you knock it off. Take it up via PM, lawyers, doctors, clergyman, hotel doorman, or lifeguard. But not here in public.

Thread closed.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.