10-09-2006, 02:27 PM
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: San Antonio, TX - Seattle, WA
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hello! Welcome to the forums!
I am going to do my best to answer your questions.
1. You will need the desktop software that comes on the disk. Depending what kind of service you use you will need different components, we can definitely help you with that.
2. You will be able to change your addresses via outlook. As for settings, they are mainly on the device. Unless you use BES
3. When it comes to photo taking, the only one you can use for that is the new 8100. Receiving and looking at photos is possible on your device.
4. You can change the background color on the screen via your themes under your options
5. You can upgrade your software to whatever you device needs via the blackberry website. Keep your eyes peeled on the site as well, there will be threads about them.
Device: Sprint 8330 Curve - Crimson
My heart belongs to Seattle18 (Who I met on the Forums, ironic.)