This item has been shown times.
BUSINESS HOURS: Our business hours are 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM M-F Eastern time zone.
4 LITERS - MORE THAN 1 GALLON!
THIS IS THE REAL DEAL! NOT OFF-BRAND BELT DRIVE OIL CLAIMING TO BE "GRADE 19" LIKE OTHERS ON MAY BE SELLING.
THIS IS BRAND NEW STOCK, NOT “NOS” (New Old Stock), SURPLUS OR RECLAIMED.
THIS OILIS PRODUCED BY INLAND VACUUM INDUSTRIES FOR FISHER SCIENTIFIC. INLAND IS ONE OF THE MOST TRUSTED NAMES IN THE VACUUM PUMP OIL INDUSTRY!
- THIS IS NOT INEXPENSIVE "AIR CONDITIONING SERVICE" VACUUM PUMP OIL IN A BLACK JUG SO YOU CAN'T SEE WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE.
- THIS IS NOT OFF-BRAND BELT DRIVE PUMP OIL CLAIMING TO BE "GRADE 19".
- THIS IS NOT RECLAIMED& RECYCLED OIL CLAIMING TO BE "NEW".
- THIS IS BRAND NEW INLAND 19 HIGH VACUUM PUMP OILPRIVATE LABELEDFOR FISHER SCIENTIFIC.
- THERE IS A DIFFERENCE!
COMPARE BEFORE TAKING A CHANCE ON USING LOW QUALITY OFF-BRAND OIL IN YOUR EXPENSIVE VACUUM PUMP!
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN BUYING HIGH VACUUM PUMP OIL:
1.BE SURE SOMEONE IS NOT TRYING TO SELL YOU MOTOR OIL! “Grade 19” oil is not a medium or dark amber color. Inland 19 and other TRUE Grade 19 oils are a very light pale yellow to almost clear in color.
2. Two stage rotary vane high vacuum pump oil that is medium to dark amber is intended for belt drive vacuum pumps, not direct drive pumps! If you use belt drive vacuum pump oil in a direct drive pump for extended periods of time you will ruin your pump!
3. Read the listing description carefully. For example, Inland 19 oil is not “comparable” to Welch DuoSeal oil or vice-versa, no way, no how! (OTHER "19" VACUUM PUMP OILS ARE NOT COMPARABLE TO INLAND 19 EITHER).Inland 19 was SPECIFICALLY developed for direct drive pumps.* Welch DuoSeal oil is specifically made for belt drive pumps and should not be used in direct drive pumps. Therefore, Welch DuoSeal oil is not “comparable” to Inland 19 oil, even though a seller mayCLAIM it is.
*Because direct drive pump oil is higher quality, it may be used in belt drive pumps without harm. In fact, you will notice a slight improvement in ultimate vacuum from a belt drive pump when switching to direct drive oil. On the other hand, because belt drive oil is lower quality, it should not be used in direct drive pumps due to their higher operating temperatures and RPM.
4. Ask questions: Who manufactured the oil, what its intended purpose is, why doesn’t the bottle have a label on it, OR HAS A CHEAP PRINTED TAPED ON LABEL? Ask the seller for the manufacturers list of specifications for the oil. If the seller cannot answer these questions, or provide the specifications, is it worth taking the chance of using LOW QUALITY off-brand oil that may ruin your expensive vacuum pump? Saving a few dollars now may cost you a lot more in the long run!
5. consider the total selling price. Although is often a great place to find good deals, if it is too good to be true it usually is. Sellers have to pay listing fees, final value fees, PayPal fees and shipping fees. All this has to be figured into the selling price. In a nutshell, for an item such as aGALLON of vacuum pump oil these fees usually add up to 12% to 15% of the total price including shipping charges. Consider what the actual shipping charges would be (aGALLON of pump oil weighsabout 9pounds BOXED ANDREADY TO SHIP) instead of a reduced shipping rate intended to attract buyers. Deduct 12% to 15% from the total price for fees, and then deduct the actual shipping from the total price. What is left is what the seller has to work with to make some kind of profit. there are 4 quarts in a gallon (OURS IS 4 LITERS, WHICH IS MORE THAN 1 GALLON). high vacuum pump oil is more expensive than non-synthetic motor oil. Run the numbers & DO THE MATH FOR YOURSELF!
COMPARE OUR PRICE TO OTHERS WHO SELL INLAND 19! IF YOU CAN FIND IT FOR LESS WE WILL BEAT THEIR PRICE!
THIS OIL MAY BEuseD in direct driveOR belt drive 2 STAGE ROTARY VANE VACUUM pumps
4 LITER JUG - MORE THAN 1 GALLON! FISHER BRAND 19 HIGH VACUUM PUMP OIL
NEED MORE? WE ALSO HAVE CASE QUANTITY DISCOUNTS.
THIS IS VERY GOOD QUALITY GENERAL PURPOSE HIGH VACUUM PUMP OIL AT A GREAT PRICE! WE USE THIS OIL IN OUR PUMPS!
IF YOU WANT THE BEST PERFORMANCE FROM YOUR GENERAL PURPOSE 2 STAGE HIGH VACUUM PUMP IT IS NECESSARY TO USE THE APPROPRIATE OIL. THIS IS IT!
Fisher Scientific Brand 19 vacuum pump oil is manufactured by Inland Vacuum Industries and specifically engineered to provide superior performance in all 2 stage rotary vane mechanical vacuum pump types. This precisely distilled fluid is designed to deliver lower base-pressure capability, faster pump-down cycles and reduced maintenance requirements on both the pump and the fluid.
Our in-house tests using 2 different Welch 1402 vacuum pumps showed a 1.5 to 2 micron (millitorr) improvement in ultimate vacuum simply by switching from standard belt drive pump oil to the Fisher Scientific oil. (See our test procedure below)
Ultimate pressure at 77°F (25°C): 8.5 x 10-5 Torr (0.085 micron)
Pour point: 5°F (-15°C)
Flash point: 415°F
Specific Gravity 77°F/77°F: .87
(Additional specifications available on request)
100% Neutral Paraffinic Oil. Protects O-rings, seals and gaskets. Provides cooler pump operation (better ultimate vacuum), longer fluid life (less maintenance) and reduced power consumption. Reduced oil vapor backstreaming compared to other mechanical pump oils.Unlike certain other types of mechanical pump oil, this may be used in the mechanical vacuum pump of a system with a diffusion pump, where the diffusion pump uses silicone oil, polyphenyl ethers or ester-based diffusion pump fluids.
● Newly rebuilt Welch 1402 vacuum pumps with approximately 20 hours of run time on them.
● Flush each pump 3 times with new belt drive pump oil including one power flush.
● Refill with new belt drive pump oil.
● Run pump for 6 hours.
● Take vacuum reading at the pump intake with a new Hastings VT-6 vacuum gauge.
● Drain pump and refill with Fisher Scientific pump oil.
● Run pump for 2 hours.
● Take vacuum reading at the pump intake with new Hastings VT-6 vacuum gauge.
● Check calibration of vacuum gauge to ensure accuracy.
One pumps’ ultimate vacuum improved by 1.5 micron and the other by 2 microns simply by changing from good quality belt drive pump oil to Fisher Scientific Brand 19 pump oil.
SEEALL OURLISTINGS FOR OTHER QUALITY NEON EQUIPMENT & SUPPLIES
PLEASE READ THE "FINE PRINT"
response POLICY: I will be happy to leave positive
responsefor you once I havereceived positive response. My
response history willconfirm my reciprocation policy.
Please choose the shipping service you prefer from the "Shipping and payment" tab above to the Continental U.S. only. Several options are available. For International shipments please use the Global Shipping Program.PLEASE NOTE: If you choose Priority Mail your order may not ship until the following business day. If you purchase on Friday afternoon Eastern time, this will be the following Monday.
BY PURCHASING THIS ITEM YOU ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF OUR RETURN POLICY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH OUR RETURN POLICY, DO NOT PURCHASE THIS ITEM!IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDINGOUR RETURN POLICYCONTACT US BEFORE PURCHASING.
FOR OUR PROTECTION WE ARE REQUIRED TO SHIP
THE ITEM TO THE ADDRESS THAT APPEARS ON THE "PAYPAL TRANSACTION
DETAILS" PAGE THAT IS GENERATED BYPAYPAL. IT MUST BE A CONFIRMED
PAYPAL ADDRESS.IF IT IS NOT, YOUR MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED AND THE SALE
PLEASEASK ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE BEFORE offerDING / BUYING