This item has been shown 16 times.
- Type SOOW Flexible Cords are designed for extra hard usage on industrial equipment, heavy tools, battery chargers, portable lights, welding leads, marine dockside power, power extensions, and mining applications. They are permitted for use as specified by Article 400 and related articles of the National Electrical Code. They can also be used for special applications/locations as outlined in NFPA Paragraph 501.140 Class 1 Division 1 & 2 and Paragraph 502.140 Class II Division 1 & 2. SOOW Flexible Cords are also UL® and c(UL)® listed for water resistance.CONDUCTORS
- Two, three, four, or five flexible stranded copper conductors.STANDARDS
- Bare flexible stranded copper conductors are insulated with heat-, moisture- and oilresistant EDPM rubber and then cabled with fillers. Next, separator is wrapped around the assembly for easy jacket removal. Finally, a black heat-, moisture- and oil-resistant CPE jacket is extruded over the entire assembly.INSULATION
- Heat-, moisture-, and oil-resistant EPDM rubber. Insulated conductors are cabled with fillers.JACKET
- Black or yellow heat-, moisture-, and oil-resistant flexible CPE extruded over entireassembly.
- A wrapping beneath the jacket facilitates easy removal.
***Free shipping on most orders.
Need the wire fast? Ask about our expedited shipping to get it to you on time. Signature required for all deliveries. Please note 's delivery dates are only estimates actual delivery dates may be faster or longer, please message us for exact delivery times.***
***All returns must be made within 30 days from the date of purchase or they will not be accepted. Nassau National Cable does not cover re-delivery fees, extraneous shipping expenses or change of address fees after shipping***response
response will be left as soon as response is left for us.