This item has been shown 10 times.
NOTE : we have documents of most of products in our store
If you need it , contact us :)
Board alarm tone Description
The general meaning of AWARD BIOS ringing:
1 short: the system starts properly, which we hear every day, but also that machines without any problems.
2 short: General error, please enter the CMOS Setup, reset the incorrect options.
1 long 1 short: RAM or motherboard error, try for a memory, if that does not work, had to replace the motherboard.
1 long 2 short: Monitor or display card error.
1 long 3 short: Keyboard controller error, check the motherboard.
1 long 9 short: board Flash RAM or EPROM error, BIOS damage. For the block Flash RAM try.
Continuous sound (long beeps): memory is not seated or damaged. Re-insert the memory, if that does not work, replace only a memory.
It keeps ringing: power supply, display and graphics card connected. Check all plugs.
Repeat short ring: power problems.
No sound No display: power problems.
The general meaning of AMI BIOS ringing:
1. a short sound: memory refresh failure. More serious memory corruption, I am afraid have to replace the memory is not available.
2. Two short sound: memory parity error. You can enter the CMOS settings, memory Parity Parity option is turned off, that is set to Disabled. In general, however, the memory of parity and parity open in the CMOS settings, the stability of the computer system which is good.
3. The three short sound: system base memory (1st 64Kb) check failed. Replacing the memory of it.
4. The four short sound: system clock error. Repair or replace the motherboard.
5. The five short sound: CPU error. But not all the fault of the CPU itself, it may be CPU socket or anywhere else there is a problem, if the CPU correctly on other motherboard, the motherboard that is certainly wrong.
6. The six short sound: keyboard controller error. If the keyboard is not plugged in, it is easy to handle, plug in on the line; if the keyboard is connected properly but the error message, you may want to try for a good keyboard; otherwise, it is a keyboard controller chip or related parts have a problem.
7. The seven short sound, real mode system error, you can not switch to protected mode. It also belongs to the motherboard's fault.
8. The eight short beeps, memory read / write errors. Chip memory on the video card may have damaged. If the memory chip is removable, simply find and replace a bad chip on the line, otherwise the card needs to be repaired or replaced.
9. The nine short blasts, ROM BIOS test error. For the block of the same type of good BIOS try, if it is proved BIOS has a problem, you can rewrite or even hot-swap method attempts to recover.
10. The ten short beeps, register read / write errors. Only to repair or replace the motherboard.
11. The eleven short sound, cache error.
12. If you hear no beep ringing can not see the screen, you should first check the power supply is connected, in the maintenance often easy to neglect, not connected to the motherboard power to start the test. Secondly, we have to look at what is not less plug components such as CPU, memory and so on. Once again, unplug all of the cards in question, leaving only the graphics card to try. Finally found clear (clear) jumper CMOS settings, clear the CMOS settings allow the BIOS on the motherboard back to factory state. If the monitor or video card and connect no problem, CPU and memory is not a problem, after these steps, the computer still does not show or ringing in the boot, it can only be a motherboard problem.
BIOS alarm sound of POENIX(there are many POENIX on former boss, now has been acquired AWARD)
1 short: boot normal
1 short 1 short 1 short: initialization system power failure
1 short 1 short 2 short: motherboard error
1 short 1 short 3 short: CMOS battery failure or
1 short 1 short 4 short: ROM BIOS checksum error
1 short 2 short 1 short: System clock error
1 short 2 short 2 short: DMA initialization failure
1 short 2 short 3 short: DMA page register error
1 short 3 short 1 short: RAM refresh error
1 short 3 short 2 short: Basic memory error
1 Short 3 Short 3 short: Basic memory error
1 Short 4 Short 1 Short: basic memory address line error
1 Short 4 Short 2 Short: basic memory parity error
1 Short 4 Short 3 Short: EISA timing error
1 Short 4 Short 4 Short: EISA NMI port error
2 short 1 short 1 short: before the 64K base memory error
3 short 1 short 1 short: DMA register error
3 Short 1 Short 2 Short: Master DMA register error
3 short 1 short 3 short: main interrupt handling register error
3 short 1 short 4 short: slave interrupt handling register error
3 short 2 short 4 short: Keyboard controller error
3 short 1 short 3 short: main interrupt handling error register
3 short 4 short 2 short: display error
3 short 4 short 3 short: clock error
4 Short 2 Short 2 Short: shutdown error
4 short 2 short 3 short: Gate A20 error
4 Short 2 Short 4 Short: protected mode interrupt error
4 Short 3 short 1 short: Memory error
4 Short 3 Short 3 Short: error of clock 2
4 short 3 short 4 short: clock error
4 short 1 short 4 short: serial port error
4 short 4 short 2 short: parallel port error
4 short 3 short 4 short: math coprocessor error
We can clearly know the working status of the motherboard By the sound of the buzzer.
Listing and template services provided by inkFrog