1756-L71 ControlLogix 5570 Controller with 2 MB Memory, USB Port, 4 Alfa/num Dis For Sale
This item has been shown 29 times.
1756-L71 ControlLogix 5570 Controller with 2 MB Memory, USB Port, 4 Alfa/num Dis:
1756-L71 ControlLogix 5570 Controller with 2 MB Memory, USB Port, 4 Character Alpha/Numeric Display. [USED] firmware V21 on board. ControlLogix® 5570 Controllers are available in standard, safety, extreme temperature, and On-Machine models suitable for process, motion, discrete, and high-availability applications. As part of our Integrated Architecture™ system, these controllers use the Studio 5000 Automation Engineering & Design Environment™ and common network protocols. These high-performance controllers provide a common control engine with a common development environment for all control disciplines.
- Supports Integrated Motion on EtherNet/IP™, integrated Sercos™ motion, and analog motion
- Supports full controller redundancy and removal and Removal Insertion Under Power (RIUP)
- Communicates via EtherNet/IP, ControlNet™, DeviceNet™, Data Highway Plus™, Remote I/O, SynchLink, and third-party process and device networks
- Lets you program using relay ladder logic, structured text, function block, and SFC languages
- Includes conformal coating on products that include a "K" in the catalog number, to help protect in harsh environments
- Includes a 1756 Slim Power Supply option for series B and C standard and 1756 XT Chassis, which offers a 29% reduction in width when space is limited
- Offers chassis with up to 17 slots in standard, conformal coated, and extreme temperature versions
E3x-dac11-s E3xdac11s New Omron Photoelectric Switch 12-24vdc &r1
1 Pcs Omron E3zg-t61-s Sensor
Omron Fiber Optic Amplifier Omron 1pc New E3x-da11rm-s Fast Delivery