This item has been shown 37 times.
- SOOW Flexible Cord applications include portable tools and equipment, portable appliances, small motors and associated machineryFEATURES
- Excellent resistance to oil and moisture. Good tensile strength, elongation and aging characteristics. High flexibility. Excellent abrasion resistance. Sunlight-resistant. UL Listed and CSA Certified for indoor and outdoor use. Temperature range: -40ºC to +90ºCSTANDARDS
- UL Flexible Cord - UL Subject 62,
- CSA Flexible Cord - C22.2-49,
- MSHA Approved,
- RoHS Compliant.
- CONDUCTORS: 18 through 2 AWG fully annealed stranded bare copper per ASTM B-174.
- INSULATION: Premium-grade, color-coded 90ºC EPDM.
- Picture May Not Represent Actual Cable and is Only Used as a Representation Please Refer to The Specifications for Product Accuracy.PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS Conductor Size (AWG) 12 No. of Conductors 5 Conductor Stranding (#/AWG) 65 X 30 Nominal Insulation Thickness (in) 0.045 Nominal Overall Diameter (in) 0.715 Weight (lbs/1000ft) 0.330 Ampacity 16 Shipping
***Free shipping on most orders.
Need the wire fast? Ask about our expedited shipping to get it to you on time. Signature required for all deliveries. Please note 's delivery dates are only estimates actual delivery dates may be faster or longer, please message us for exact delivery times.***
***All returns must be made within 30 days from the date of purchase or they will not be accepted. Nassau National Cable does not cover re-delivery fees, extraneous shipping expenses or change of address fees after shipping***response
response will be left as soon as response is left for us.