2V-28V Output 2A DC-DC MT3608 Step Up Boost Power Supply Regulator For Sale
2V-28V Output 2A DC-DC MT3608 Step Up Boost Power Supply Regulator:
2V to 28V Adjustable Output, 2V to 24V Input, 2A DC-DC MT3608 Step Up Boost Power Supply Voltage Regulator
The MT3608 Boost DC-DC voltage regulator is a constant frequency, current mode step-up converter intended for small, low power applications. The MT3608 device switches at 1.2MHz and allows the use of tiny, low cost capacitors and inductors to minimize the overall module size. Internal soft-start circuitry results in small inrush current and extends battery life.
The MT3608 features automatic shifting to pulse frequency modulation (PFM) mode at light loads. The MT3608 includes under-voltage lockout, current limiting, and thermal overload protection to prevent damage in the event of an output overload.
MT3608 Step Up Boost Power Supply Regulator Specifications:
- Input voltage: 2 VDC ~ 24 VDC
- Maximum output voltage: 28V(Output voltage must be greater than input voltage)
- Maximum output current: 2A
- Maximum output power (Volts * Amps): 10 Watts
- Efficiency: Up to 97%, typically 93% at Vout=12V, Vin=5V, Iout=200mA
- Dimensions: 36 mm * 17 mm * 6 mm
- Weight: 4.5 grams
- Connect the Vin+ and Vin- to +2V to +24V DC. A battery or +5V USB power supply are optimal voltage sources.
- Connect the Vout+ and Vout- to an appropriate load.
- Adjust the potentiometer to vary the output voltage. Turn counter-clockwise to increase voltage. Upon initial operation several counter-clockwise turns of the pot are needed to achieve a boosted output voltage.
- Input voltage should not exceed 24V.
- Output voltage should not exceed 28V.
- Output voltage level must be greater than the input voltage level.
- Peak output current should be limited to 2A maximum and output power should be limited to 10 Watts.
Note: The laws of physics apply to this module. The input power must be greater than the output power, plus ~10% for conversion losses. For example, if your output requirement is 12V at 1/2A (6W), and your input voltage is 3V, then the input current must be at least 2.2A: 6W / 3V = 2A + 10% = 2.2A input current.
Package includes:1XMT3608 Step Up Boost Power Supply RegulatorPrinted specifications and usage documentation
Get it faster! Ships in 1 business day from our Colorado office for quick delivery.
See also our MT3608 Step Up Power Supply Module with Micro USB input connector:MT3608 Step Up Power Supply Module with Micro USB input connectorWe provide FREE USPS First Class Shipping with Tracking - Not Economy Shipping
4 Pcs 2V-28V Output 2A DC-DC MT3608 Step Up Boost Power Supply Regulator
5pcs Module Adjustable Boost Micro USB Plate Step Up Output Mt3608 2a 2v-28v