When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
- 3 AWG Copper THHN THWN-2 conductors are primarily used in conduit and cable trays, when approved, for services, feeders and branch circuits in commercial or industrial applications as specified in the National Electric Code. THHN applications are suitable for use in dry locations only at temperatures not to exceed 90°C.CONDUCTOR
- Stranded soft drawn copper, per ASTM.INSULATION
- Heat and moisture resistant colored polyvinyl chloride PVC insulation, with a clear nylon (polyamide) or UL-listed equal jacket, which provides abrasion resistance.STANDARDS
- Size 1/0 & larger suitable for cable tray use.
- ASTM B-1, B-3, B-8.
- Federal Spec J - C - 30B
- Picture May Not Represent Actual Cable and is Only Used as a Representation Please Refer to The Specifications for Product Accuracy.PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONSSize AWG 3Number of Strands 19Insulation Thickness (inches) 0.040Nylon Thickness(inches) 0.006Overall Diameter (inches) 0.360Weight (lbs/1000ft) 190
HAVE A LARGE ORDER OVER $5000? ASK US IF WE CAN DO BETTER ON THE PRICE.CUT TO LENGTH
Looking for Custom Length? Please feel free to contact us, We can do all cut to lengths.OTHER VALUE ADDED SERVICES
• Expedited Shipping
• Cut to Length Paralleling
• Color Striping & Dyeing
• Reel Lagging
• Special Labeling & Packages
***Free shipping on most orders.
Need the wire fast? Ask about our expedited shipping to get it to you on time. Signature required for all deliveries. Please note 's delivery dates are only estimates actual delivery dates may be faster or longer, please message us for exact delivery times.***
***All returns must be made within 30 days from the date of purchase or they will not be accepted. Nassau National Cable does not cover re-delivery fees, extraneous shipping expenses or change of address fees after shipping***response
response will be left as soon as response is left for us.About Nassau National Cable
(disclaimer: these images of wire in no way reflect the product being sold and are for aesthetic purposes only)
We have been in business for over 60 years and are family owned and operated. We have been on the inc 5000 in 2014, 2015, and 2016 as one of the fastest growing privately owned companies. We look forward to serving you.
Some of our customers are shown below:
3/0 AWG Copper THHN THWN-2 Building Wire 600V Lengths 25 Feet to 1000 Feet
2 AWG Gauge Copper Battery Cable Power Wire Car, Marine, Inverter, RV, Solar
10 AWG Silicone Wire Ultra Flexible Red Black 10 Guage Electrical Wire 3FT-200FT