This item has been shown 4 times.
- All functions have been broken by a 0.1" pitch head. 2.5-5.25V DC power adjustment must provide power Hall sensor.
- 360° rotating trackball along axis will result in a high/low transition of about 9. Trackball with strong calcium glue.
- The trackballer also includes 4 LED lights: red, blue, green and white. These can be used in any color from the clear trackball.
- Each of these paired SMD Hall effect sensors is used to measure the upper, lower, left and right motion trackballs.
- Patch momentary switch is placed on the trackball to give you a selective switch. When the button is pulled low, press down the switch.
- The combination of Hall effect sensors and trackballs is surprisingly sensitive. A slight rolling trackball will create multiple high/low transition four-axis pins, easily picking up any microcontroller that basically gives you the option of adding a mouse to your project.
- Material: electronic component
- Working Voltage: DC 2.5-5.25V
- Dimension: 22×28mm/0.86x1.10 inch
High quality, Best price, Easy transaction, Excellent buying experience. Buy today, and you will get the following item.
1 piece Blackberry Trackball Sensor BoardShipping And Handling Policy