When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
- 4 AWG THHN THWN-2Copperconductors are primarily used in conduit and cable trays, when approved, for services, feeders and branch circuits in commercial or industrial applications as specified in the National Electric Code. THHN THWN-2 applications are suitable for use in either wet or dry applications, with temperatures that do not exceed 90°C.CONDUCTOR
- Stranded soft drawn copper, per ASTM.INSULATION
- Heat and moisture resistant colored polyvinyl chloride PVC insulation, with a clear nylon (polyamide)STANDARDS
- Size 1/0 & larger suitable for cable tray use.
- ASTM B-1, B-3, B-8.
- Federal Spec J - C - 30B
- Picture May Not Represent Actual Cable and is Only Used as a Representation Please Refer to The Specifications for Product Accuracy.PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONSSize AWG 4No. of Strands 19Insulation Thickness (inches) 0.040Nylon Thickness(inches) 0.006Overall Diameter (inches) 0.330Weight (lbs/1000ft) 155Shipping
***Free shipping on most orders.
Need the wire fast? Ask about our expedited shipping to get it to you on time. Signature required for all deliveries. Please note 's delivery dates are only estimates actual delivery dates may be faster or longer, please message us for exact delivery times.***
***All returns must be made within 14 days from the date of purchase or they will not be accepted. Nassau National Cable does not cover re-delivery fees, extraneous shipping expenses or change of address fees after shipping***response
response will be left as soon as response is left for us.
Battery Cable Positive 2 Gauge AWG Copper Custom - Car, Truck, RV, Boat, Solar
Battery Cable Negative 2 Gauge AWG Copper Custom - Car, Truck, RV, Boat, Solar
4 AWG Gauge Custom Battery Cable Copper Car Solar Power Wire Inverter RV Welding