This item has been shown -1 times.
Material: Plastic + electronic components
Module model: FBY-002
Input voltage: DC3.7V-6V
Input current: 0.5A-1A
Input line length: about 11 cm
High pressure type: Pulsed DC type
Output voltage: about 50KV (Please be careful when using it)
Output current: 0.5A-1A
Output line length: about 10 cm
High voltage bipolar discharge distance: 1.5 cm -2 cm
Product size: 4.5 * 2 * 1.8cm
About input power:
You can use a single 3.7V lithium battery or two series, such as 18650 battery, idle cell phone battery (should remove the protection board, and the capacity is better more than 2000mAh) or nickel-cadmium / nickel-metal hydride batteries, 4V or 6V lead-acid battery (6V battery can achieve the best results)
Red and green wire are input port; red wire is anode, green wire is cathode; other two high voltage wire are output port; fixing high voltage wire port for proper distance; and input port connects with battery can achieve high voltage arc.
Precautions for use:
1. High-voltage module should be used to avoid high-voltage no-load power, must adjust the appropriate distance of high-voltage line before powering, high-voltage line arc distance and the battery voltage should be in direct ratio.
2. Tthe testing of arc distance should from short to long. When in powering, it strictly prohibites beyond the longest arc distance, because if the high pressure energy can not be released, it is easy to damage the module.
3. The module power is high, and internal is hard to cool, so it can not work for a long time.
4. The method to determine whether the battery capacity can drive the maximum output power is to measure the battery voltage when in arc. If it is in 6V, it can output the maximum power.
5. The small capacity of two lithium battery is 7.2V in series. In the arc state, measurement voltage has dropped to about 4V. It is recommended to use more than 2000MA lithium battery, it is best to use more than 4000MA battery.
1 x Pulse DC High Voltage Module Generator