Aastra 6757i Fully Featured Expandable VoIP IP Telephone NIB New For Sale
This item has been shown 36 times.
Aastra 6757i Fully Featured Expandable VoIP IP Telephone NIB New:
Brand New In Box, Never UsedFREE Ground Shipping Anywhere in the U.S.Aastra 6757i (57i) IP Phone (A1757-0131-10-01)
Aastra 6757i (57i) IP Phone can use up to nine lines and is equipped with XML browser capabilities. With it's sleek and elegant design, this phone also offers a graphical backlit display that is 144x128 pixels. The Aastra 6757i is ideally suited for moderate to heavy usage that requires more than one touch feature keys.
Budget Option (Grade B) Definition:
- *Product is 100% complete and fully functional. Full AtlasPhones.com warranty included.
- *Popular selection for utility minded users that don't demand showroom quality.
- *Some typical examples of B Stock Imperfections include one or more of the following:
- *Discolorations within outer plastic and/or buttons.
- *Small cracks on display cover plastic.
- *Slight blemishes on display and bezel surrounding the to Nine Lines with Call Appearance
- XML Support
- Multi-proxy Support
- Personal Directory
- Six Customizable Softkeys with LED's
- Four Line/call Appearances with LED's
- Eight Fixed Feature Buttons
- Four Navigation Keys
- Local 3-way Conference
- Full Duplex Speakerphone
- Call Information
- Volume Keys
- Multi-language Support
- Aastra Hi-Q Audio Technology
- Shared Call and Bridged Line Appearances
- One Year Warranty Included with Extended Warranty Options at Low 144x128 Graphical Backlit Display
- Size: 9.3"W x 8.2"D x 3.2"H
- Weight: 940 g (33.0 oz)
- Ethernet: Two-port 10/100
- Codec: G.711 u/a, G.722 (Wideband), G.729a, BV16, BV32, and L16
- Protocol: SIP
- Dedicated RJ-9 Headset Jack
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) Support
- AC Adapter (48V DC) Sold Separately
- Wall mountable
- Supports up to Three M670i or dynamic host configuration protocol (DHCP) network setup
- FTP / TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS server-based central provisioning for mass deployments
- Web portal for individual unit configuration
- Network Address Translation (NAT) support for static configuration and "Keep-Alive" SIP signaling
- Aastra Handset
- Handset Cord
- Ethernet Cord
- AC Adapter (Optional)
- (2) Base Feet
Polycom Soundpoint Ip 450 Sip - Lot Of 5
Cisco Cp-7942g Certified Refurbished
Lot Of 6 Nortel Ip Phone (x5 Model Ntdu91 & X1 Model Ntdu76)
Cisco 7940 Ip Phone Cp-7940g - No Back Stand