American Farmworks Electric Fence Controller 120 Mile 6.7 Joule Low Impedance For Sale
This item has been shown 34 times.
American Farmworks Electric Fence Controller 120 Mile 6.7 Joule Low Impedance:
For a reliable, consistently performing electric fence, your best bet is always going to be AC-powered energizers thanks to their durability and simplicity. This American FarmWorks 120-Mile AC-Powered Charger is easy to operate and maintain, just attach your ground and fence wires and plug it in. with this simple hook-up, your AFW charger delivers all the containment power you'll need for your livestock operation.
This electric fence charger has a weather resistant case, and features storm guard protection, digital timing, and a fuseless design. Once installed, this 6.7-joule output energizer electrifies up to 120 miles of fencing and is strong enough to work in heavy, wet weed conditions -- that's enough to keep your ranch animals in and predators out. Use this American FarmWorks charger to manage horses, bulls, cattle, exotics, pigs, goats and other livestock as they move in and out of their barns and stables. This built-in-the-USA electric fence energizer also comes with a 3-year limited warranty. Remember to register it within one month of purchase to secure the warranty.
- Energizes 120 miles of fence wire under optimal conditions
- AC power, 6.7 joule output, low impedance
- Powerful enough to work in heavy vegetation
- Controls many types of livestock, bulls, cattle, exotics, goats, horses, pigs and predators
- Can be used with all types of electric fencing wire, including high tensile steel or aluminum wire, polywire, polyrope and polytape
- "Fence OK" indicator light shows when charger is activated
- Easy-grip terminal knobs to secure hookup wire
- Built in the USA .
Silver 24 Pcs In-line Wire Strainer Tensioning Fencing Electric Fence Heavy Duty
Fi-shock Iwnb-fs Slant Nail Insulator
Red Snap'r Tc10 Tube Clamp Insulator
Electrobraid Iwhdclawb-eb Heavy Duty Line Post Insulators