- Nitrile/Latex Gloves
- Astro Pneumatic
- Lincoln Industrial
- Electronic Specialties
- K Tool International
- Tool Storage
- OTC Tools
- Safety & Personal Protection
- Helicoil Thread Kits
- Titan Tools
- Carrand Detailing
- KD Tools
- Detailing Products
- Hand Tools
- Power Tools
- Specialty Tools
- Shop Equipment
- Air Fittings/Couplers
- Grey Pneumatic
- Fuel Additives
- welcome to the jb tools store Shop CategoriesNitrile/Latex GlovesOtherActronAstro PneumaticInterdynamicsLincoln IndustrialElectronic Tool InternationalTool StorageOTC ToolsSafety & Personal ProtectionHelicoil Thread KitsTitan ToolsCarrand DetailingKD ToolsDetailing ProductsHand ToolsPower ToolsHeating/CoolingSpecialty ToolsDiagnosticsShop EquipmentBattery/Charging SystemsWelding/Sealants/AdhesivesAir Fittings/CouplersGrey PneumaticFuel AdditivesDuplicolor Astro Pneumatic 78314 3/8\" Drive Nano Impact Sockets - Metric 14 pc Item Description
On May-15-18 at 13:57:26 PDT, seller added the following information: Helpful Links Add to Favorite Sellers Sign up to Newsletter View response Contact Seller Visit seller\'s Shop About Seller Page
- At 0.88\" (22.5mm) long, sockets are 35% shorter than Shallow impact sockets and 15% shorter than other stubby impact sockets
- All sockets feature a 17mm outside hex for increased access when used with a wrench
- Forged CR-MO with superior material thickness between socket body and drive compared to other sets
- About Us
- About UsJB Tools was founded in 2009, and has since become a leading online tool retailer. Although we have experienced much growth since opening our doors, we pride ourselves in being an American \"small business\" in every sense of the term. We offer thousands of automotive, industrial, and home & garden products at extremely-affordable prices (often the lowest price online). Our distribution center is located in Livonia, Michigan, and we offer products to both businesses and individual consumers. We do not have a physical retail location, and instead, ship products to the doorsteps of customers all around the world. Domestic orders over $99 ship free, and thousands of individual products under $99 that ship free.Our company\'s owners, Jason and Bob, studied at the same high school while working at a local tool warehouse after school. From there, they split their time between college in Michigan, and working in the purchasing department at the tool warehouse. During the Great recession of 2009, Jason and Bob were tasked with listing products on the Internet to help move inventory. At that point, JB Tools became a reality! Jason and Bob, close, lifelong friends, work alongside friends, family, and a tremendously-valued team of employees that spans across the globe.While many of our competitors are owned and operated by larger tool distributors and equity groups, we are proud to offer great prices, excellent service, and compete with them as a small owner operated business. We value all our customers and people who come to our website. Thank you for visiting JB website is operated by J and B Tool Sales, who regularly conducts business as \"JB Tools\". Throughout the site, the terms \"we\", \"us\" and \"our\" refer to J and B Tool Sales. J and B Tool Sales offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our \"Service\" and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (\"Terms of Service\", \"Terms\"), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.Our store is hosted on Big Commerce. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.SECTION 1 - ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.SECTION 3 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.SECTION 4 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.SECTION 5 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (IF APPLICABLE)
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor\'s display of any color will be accurate.We reserve the right but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.SECTION 6 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.SECTION 7 - OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ?as is? and ?as available? without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.SECTION 8 - THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party\'s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.SECTION 9 - USER COMMENTS, response AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, \'comments\'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party?s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.SECTION 10 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.SECTION 12 - PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.SECTION 13 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided \'as is\' and \'as available\' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchant-ability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.In no case shall JB Tool Sales, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licencors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.SECTION 14 - INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless J and B Tool Sales and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licencors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys? fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.SECTION 15 - SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforce-ability of any other remaining provisions.SECTION 16 - TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).SECTION 17 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.SECTION 18 - GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of 126 York Street, Suite 200 Ottawa Ontario Canada K1N 5T5.SECTION 19 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.SECTION 20 - CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us via email
FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE UNITED STATES
ITEMS OVER 100 LBS:
Currently, our free shipping policy for items weighing over 100 lbs is only for commercial locations, or other locations where customers have a way of unloading the truck themselves. We charge a $100.00 flat rate fee for residential/limited access deliveries, regardless of a lift gate being required or not.EXPEDITED ORDERS
Next day air or second day air orders made after 1:00 PM EST may not ship until the following business day. Please take this into account when ordering. Weekends do not always count as delivery days, unless Next Day Air with Saturday Delivery is chosen. This does not mean your package won\'t be delivered on a Saturday or Sunday. Please check your tracking number that is sent to your email within 1 business day of order completion.INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
JB Tools will ship products globally. The shipping costs are based on weight and dimensions. Please use the shipping calculator in the shopping cart in order to see shipping costs before heading to checkout.Chemicals such as spray paints and flammable adhesives are not allowed to be shipped overseas. Please contact us if you are interested in these types of items in bulk quantities as we can organize ocean freight delivery.\"SHIP BY ORDER TOTAL\"
Ship by order total will be the shipping option you choose at checkout in order to receive the above flat shipping rates. The exact service used will depend on factors such as package weight, product type and buyer location. The shipping method will be one of the following: FedEx, UPS, USPS Priority Mail or USPS First Class Mail. As mentioned above, truck orders will also ship free. R+L Carriers delivers most of our truck orders.Nearly all orders completed on our website are delivered within 1-5 business days. We will contact you right away if there are any delays or order related issues.If you would like to use a PO box at checkout, please also include a street address. If your street address does not get US mail, please include a PO box at checkout or contact us in Tools offers a generous and easy 60-day return period pursuant to its Returns & Refunds Policy. While JB Tools typically does not accept returns after this time period, most of the products JB Tools offers for sale include warranty coverage extending well beyond JB Tools? 60-day return period. If a situation arises where you have an issue with a product, we suggest contacting the manufacturer directly first. Please contact us if you need assistance getting in touch with a manufacturer in relation to any warranty questions, or for any other reason. If you have any difficulties with the manufacturer of the product, we will be happy to step in and assist on your behalf. However, please note that JB Tools is not the manufacturer of the products it sells, and in certain instances it is not an affiliate or an \"authorized\" distributor of the manufacturer, and as a result, certain manufacturers may choose to not honor any manufacturer warranty associated with the product. However, to protect you from a manufacturer refusing to honor a manufacturer warranty applicable to any product purchased from JB Tools, JB Tools offers its own best-in-class Warranty Program, which you can learn more about here.?
- ReturnsReturnsJB Tools stands behind all of the products it sells and offers its customers a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. To ensure customer satisfaction, JB Tools strictly complies with its Returns & Refunds Policy below.If you are not fully satisfied with a product you purchased directly from JB Tools, JB Tools will accept a return for a period of 30 days after the date on which delivery of the product is made to you. For properly-made returns in accordance with this Returns & Refunds Policy, JB Tools offers a full refund (less return shipping costs unless otherwise indicated below in this Returns & Refunds Policy).Returns will only be accepted if the product/products are unused and in the original packaging, unless one of the following exceptions applies:
Further, if JB Tools inadvertently ships an incorrect product to you, JB Tools will e-mail you a prepaid shipping label to use for a return.If a product is returned for any other reason, the buyer will be responsible for all return shipping costs. Please inspect LTL/truck shipments before receiving, as JB Tools does not offer free returns on truck orders for any reason. This includes equipment and all single products weighing over 70 lbs.
- If you receive a defective product, so long as the Limitations found within JB Tools? Warranty Program do not apply, JB Tools will accept the return of a used/open product in accordance with its Warranty Program and will e-mail you a prepaid shipping label to use for the return.
- If you are dissatisfied with the product based on an inability to obtain necessary technical support and/or training in relation to your use of the product that may have been available had you purchased the product directly from the manufacturer of the product, an affiliate of the manufacturer of the product, or an \"authorized\" distributor of the product, JB Tools will accept the return of the product even if it is used an open for a period of 90 days after the date on which delivery of the product is made to you, and JB Tools will e-mail you a prepaid shipping label to use for the return.
Diagnostic products from Autel, Launch, Bosch, Actron, Cando, Midtronics, Innova or any other diagnostic tool manufacturer not listed that have been registered or used in any way will be subject to a restocking fee if the product is not determined to be defective by the manufacturer or the JB Tools team.If an order delivered via truck (not UPS, FedEx or USPS) is signed for free and clear, we may not be able to accept any claim of damage or out of the box issues. Please thoroughly inspect all truck shipments before signing for the freight. For new product returns of products that ship truck, the customer is responsible for return shipping and will not be eligible for initial shipping costs when their refund is issued, even if the order had \"free shipping\".Please contact us in advance if you are returning an item. When shipping back a package, please feel free to use whichever shipping service you desire.
- Department of Transportation regulations prohibit items from being shipped that have had gas, diesel, or any other flammable liquids pass through or stored in the product. These products are non-returnable. A warranty claim may, however, be submitted, which may include a repair, or replacement, but not the return of the original product.
More Items!View more great itemsSunex Tools 212MZB 1/2\" Drive 12 Point Nissan Head Bolt Socket - 12mm$18.51Sunex Tools 9919MA 8 Piece Metric Full Polished V-Groove Combination Wrench Set$101.73SG Tool Aid 51450 Tapered Punch$11.49SG Tool Aid 89780 Course Nib File$17.70
- Unless otherwise indicated, JB Tools does not charge restocking fees for returns made.
- Our customers are never responsible, in any way, for lost or damaged packages. We will offer a reshipment (subject to product availability), or a refund if this occurs, at the customer\'s option.
- Return refunds are submitted 1-3 business days after JB Tools receives the return shipment.
- International returns are not accepted for any reason.
Powered by FrooitionFrooition | No-js Template | design, store design, shop design, template design, listing design (ver:froo_no_js)This listing is currently undergoing maintenance, we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
- Store Home
- About JB Tools
- Contact Us
- View Our Customer response
- View All Items
Astro Pneumatic 1895 ONYX 1/2" THOR G2 Air Impact Wrench
Astro Pneumatic 74310 10pc 3/8" Drive Flex Socket Set - 6 Point - Metric
Astro Pneumatic 78215 Metric 1/2" Drive Low Profile Nano Impact Sockets 15pc