Compute Module 3 of Raspberry Pi 64-bit 1GB RAM 200PIN SODIMM connector 4GB eMMC For Sale
This item has been shown 166 times.
Compute Module 3 of Raspberry Pi 64-bit 1GB RAM 200PIN SODIMM connector 4GB eMMC:
This sale is for Compute Module 3 Lite
Compute Module 3 Lite, Raspberry Pi 3 in a flexible form factor, without on-module eMMC Flash
The Compute Module 3 Lite contains the guts of a Raspberry Pi 3 (the BCM2837 processor and 1GB RAM), without the 4GB of on-module eMMC flash found on the Compute Module 3. The Pi 3 has a processor speed of 1.2GHz and runs at roughly 10 times the speed of the Pi 1 due to its quad-core CPU.
This is all integrated on to a small 67.6mm x 31mm board which fits into a standard DDR2 SODIMM connector (the same type of connector as used for laptop memory). The Flash memory is connected directly to the processor on the board, but the remaining processor interfaces are available to the user via the connector pins. You get the full flexibility of the BCM2837 SoC (which means that many more GPIOs and interfaces are available as compared to the Raspberry Pi).
- 64-bit 1.2GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 processor
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB eMMC Flash (for CM3 only, not for CM3L)
- 200PIN SODIMM connector (35U hard gold plating I/O pins)
- 48 x GPIO
- 2 x I2C
- 2 x SPI
- 2 x UART
- 2 x SD/SDIO (1x SD pin on CM3 has been used for 4GB eMMC Flash)
- 1 x HDMI 1.3a
- 1 x USB2 HOST/OTG
- 1 x DPI (parallel RGB display)
- 1 x NAND(SMI)
- 1 x 4-lane CSI Camera Interface (up to 1Gbps per lane)
- 1 x 2-lane CSI Camera Interface (up to 1Gbps per lane)
- 1 x 4-lane DSI Display Interface (up to 1Gbps per lane)
- 1 x 2-lane DSI Display Interface (up to 1Gbps per lane)
- Compared to CM1, the CM3/CM3L supports more OS, like Windows 10 (the free IOT-specific version from Microsoft)
- Compute Module 3 Lite x1
Terms & Conditions
· PayPal is the only method of payment that we accept.
· We ship items to Worldwide!
· Please confirm your address in paypal, phone number is also very important.
· All items will be shipped within 48 working hours on receipt of cleared payment.
· We'll add a tracking number after sending the item so that you can track your parcel.
· We are happy to return any unused item in its original packaging within 14 days of delivery.
· Buyers are responsible for the round(two-way) shipping cost.
· We'll leave POSITIVE response on receipt of cleared payment.
· If you're satisfied with the item and our service, please leave POSITIVE response, it's important to us.
· Once any problems occured, please contact us first. We'll try our best to work things out.
· More details(Click)
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us. It's our pleasure to serve you!
We appreciate your business!
Samd21 M0 32-bit Arm Cortex M0 Core Compatible With Arduino Zero Arduino M0
2pcs Digispark Kickstarter Attiny85 Arduino General Micro Usb Development Board
For Nodemcu Lua Wifi Internet Development Board Based Esp8266 Ch340g Board X7y8
Red Pitaya Stemlab 125-14 Start Kit - Sdr/oscilloscope/spectrum Analyzer & More