This item has been shown 4 times.
These Nozzle testers are used to adjust the injector nozzle opening pressure, nozzle seat tightness and to carry out leakage tests, spray pattern atomization repetition tests and chatter characteristic tests.
The nozzle tester consists of :
1.Aluminum CastInjection pump operated by a hand lever.
2. SemiTransparentfuel container with a 5 micron genuine Bosch filter.
3. Three way shut off valve.
4.Brass Bourdon tube Pressure gauge - 100 mm Dial, 3/8 " BSP threadDual Scale Gauge:-
Ranges:0 - 400 Bar &0 - 6000 PSI(See image 2 Above)
5. Packaged in export worthy.
- 1 handle with grip
- 2 High pressure pipes 'A' and 'B' type with m.m. size nuts (12 X 1.5) and (14 X 1.5) for connections
- 2 O-rings- 1 flat ring
7. Fitted withOriginal Bosch plunger and delivery valve.We also provide the details and operation of the injector nozzle tester and the different tests it performs in the package.
Note: These diesel injector nozzle testers are suitable for all kinds of diesel injectors except common rail (CRDI) diesel injectors.
Important:Before shipping out, all our testers are thoroughly tested at our manufacturing facility for proper performance and functioning. They undergo pressure build up test, fuel leakage test, pressure gauge accuracy test etc. This is done to ensure that our quality standards are always met. They are tested with diesel fuel under the same conditions as they would be under normal use.Fast safe shipping with tracking information provided, the product would reach you within 2 - 4 business days of being shipped out. We usually ship within 2 business days of receiving cleared payment.
FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTION ?