This item has been shown times.
Digital Multi Meter Voltmeter Ammeter Ac Dc Voltage Current Frequency Tester
Measuring Voltage Range: 400mV/4V/40V/400V/1000V
Measuring Capacitance Range: 4nF/40nF/ 400nF/4uF/40uF/200uF
DIY Supplies: Electrical
Operating Temperature: 0 - 50 ℃
Display Type: Digital Display
Measuring Current Range: temperature: -40°C~1000°C
Continuity test: Approx. less than 30Ω±10Ω
Auto power off: Approx.15minutes
Sampling rate: 3times/s
AC frequency response: 40-400Hz
1) WORLDWIDE SHIPPING.. (Except some countries and APO/FPO)
2) S&H DOES NOT INCLUDE DUTIES, buyers will be responsible for any local taxes or other import fees.
3) Orders processed within promised days after the payment verification.
4) We only ship to confirmed order addresses. Your order addresses MUST MATCH your Shipping address.
5) The images shown are not the actual item and are for our reference only.
6) SERVICE TRANSIT TIME is provided by the carrier and excludes weekends and holidays. Transit times may vary, particularly during the holiday season.
7) If you have not received your shipment within 39 days from payment, please contact us. We will track the shipment and get back to you as soon as possible with a reply. Our goal is customer satisfaction!About Payment
1) You have 7 days to contact us and 30 days to return it from the date it was received. If this item is in your possession more than 7 days, it is considered used and WE WILL NOT ISSUE YOU A REFUND OR REPLACEMENT. There are NO EXCEPTIONS! Shipping cost will be at buyer's cost.
2) All returned items MUST BE in the original packaging and you MUST PROVIDE us with the shipping tracking number, specific reason for the return, and your order number.
3) We will refund YOUR FULL WINNINNG offer AMOUNT except shipping cost, upon receipt of the item in its original condition and packaging with all the components and accessories included.About response
We maintain high standards of excellence 5 STARS, and strive for 100% customer satisfaction!
Positive response is very important to us. We request that you contact us immediately BEFORE you give us neutral or negative response. So that we can satisfactorily address your concerns.