Dracal Technologies USB Type-K thermocouple converter for DAQ For Sale
This item has been shown 249 times.
Dracal Technologies USB Type-K thermocouple converter for DAQ:
Product Description:With the USB-TMC100k, connecting a Type-K thermocouple (NOT included) to a computer is
easy and you can watch in real-time and start recording temperature data in just a few minutes, using our free software.Traceable to NIST certification is available for this product.Key specifications:
- Supported sensor(s): Type-K thermocouple (2 or 3 pin)
- Temperature range: -200°C to +1372°C
- Typical accuracy: -200°C to 1372°C: ±1°C.
- Channels: 1 per converter, but you may connect as many units as you need to your PC or a HUB!
- Built-in cold junction compensation
- Built-in NIST ITS-90 thermocouple temperature correction table
- Built-in noise filter
- Powered through USB port or a self-powered USB HUB
- Operating temperature range (USB housing): 0°C to 60°C.
- Works under Windows (XP, Win7/8/10 Also works under Linux (instructions) and MacOS X.
- Records captured data to text files. (configurable format)
- Real time graphing tab added in version 2.0.0. Graphs can save to PDF, PNG, JPEG and BMP.
- Configurable measurement units (°C, °F, Kelvin...)
- Can add timestamps (configurable format)
- Configurable log intervals. (from 1 second to one year)
- Generated files can be imported in spreadsheets or graphing software.
- Supports simultaneous use of multiple sensors on the same computer.
- Can display real-time measurements using a large font (Big View tab).
- Log file can be viewed with new data appearing in real time.
- And more...
 Actual temperature range may be restricted depending on the model of the probe (not included) connected to the unit.
 Accuracy don't includes the thermocouple error.
National Instruments Pci Rs-232/485 - 4 Channel Isolated Board 485
National Instruments Pci Rs-232/485 Isolated 4 Channel Board
National Instruments Pci Rs-232/485 - 4 Channel 232 Isolated Board
National Instruments Ni 4350 4351 User Manual Kit New