Dracal Technologies USB Type-K thermocouple converter for DAQ For Sale
This item has been shown 397 times.
Dracal Technologies USB Type-K thermocouple converter for DAQ:
Product Description:With the USB-TMC100k, connecting a Type-K thermocouple (NOT included) to a computer is
easy and you can watch in real-time and start recording temperature data in just a few minutes, using our free software.Traceable to NIST certification is available for this product.Key specifications:
- Supported sensor(s): Type-K thermocouple (2 or 3 pin)
- Temperature range: -200°C to +1372°C
- Typical accuracy: -200°C to 1372°C: ±1°C.
- Channels: 1 per converter, but you may connect as many units as you need to your PC or a HUB!
- Built-in cold junction compensation
- Built-in NIST ITS-90 thermocouple temperature correction table
- Built-in noise filter
- Powered through USB port or a self-powered USB HUB
- Operating temperature range (USB housing): 0°C to 60°C.
- Works under Windows (XP, Win7/8/10 Also works under Linux (instructions) and MacOS X.
- Records captured data to text files. (configurable format)
- Real time graphing tab added in version 2.0.0. Graphs can save to PDF, PNG, JPEG and BMP.
- Configurable measurement units (°C, °F, Kelvin...)
- Can add timestamps (configurable format)
- Configurable log intervals. (from 1 second to one year)
- Generated files can be imported in spreadsheets or graphing software.
- Supports simultaneous use of multiple sensors on the same computer.
- Can display real-time measurements using a large font (Big View tab).
- Log file can be viewed with new data appearing in real time.
- And more...
 Actual temperature range may be restricted depending on the model of the probe (not included) connected to the unit.
 Accuracy don't includes the thermocouple error.
National Instruments Cfp-2120
National Instruments Ni Cfp-2120
National Instruments Pxi-6508 Digital I/o, 777598-01, Top Condition
National Instruments Daq Cable, Sh10f-25m, 190654-02, New