Extron Sharelink Pro 1000 For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Extron Sharelink Pro 1000:
TheShareLink®Pro1000is a 4K Wired and Wireless Presentation System that enables anyone to present content from computers, tablets, or smartphones on a display for easy collaboration. It supports simultaneous display of up to four devices including an HDMI-connected device. The HDMI input supports wired devices, including TeamWork Show Me cables for easy source selection. The ShareLinkPro1000has collaboration and moderator modes that facilitate both open and controlled collaboration environments, as well asdual Ethernet ports for more secure environments. When used with Extron GVE – GlobalViewerEnterprise software, multiple units can be managed across an enterprise or campus. ShareLinkPro\'s professional capabilities provide easy integration of AV and mobile devices into huddle, meeting and collaboration spaces.
- NewShareNext™ suggests the ShareLink Pro unit next to you— Improves the connection to ShareLink Pro units by using Bluetooth technology to locate the optional WFA 100 adapter connected to the ShareLink Pro unit next to you. This allows ShareLink Pro deployments using AirPlay® or with the ShareLink Pro software already installed to quickly connect to the ShareLink Pro units closest to you without entering the IP address.
- Updated Version 2.0 software makes it easier to add, remove, and change shared content— For users sharing content via ShareLink Pro software, the Version 2.0 user interface makes it easier to share content quickly, remove individual shared items, and maximize an item\'s size for greater visibility.
- NewActive Learning feature shares content between multiple ShareLink Pro devices— Enables content on one ShareLink Pro 1000 display to be shown on other ShareLink Pro 1000 displays. This allows multiple ShareLink Pro devices in a space to share content for active learning spaces where wireless sharing on multiple displays is needed. – Active Learning LinkLicense required.
- Digital Signage feature displays signage content when users aren’t connected— Displays messaging and background imagery from web-based HTML signage providers when ShareLink Pro units aren’t being used to display BYOD shared content for presentations and collaboration - Digital Signage LinkLicense required.
- WebShare™ shares content via a Web browser— Enables content sharing via a standard web browser, without the need to download software. This is ideal for users who want to share content quickly without installing anything on their computer. Works with Chrome browser supported on Windows, macOS, and Chrome operating systems.
- Wirelessly share content from mobile devices— Connects a wide variety of devices to the system wirelessly or through a wired LAN connection.
- Provides full screen mirroring for all devices— Display the entire screen of your device through the wireless presentation system for more fluid and easy collaboration sessions.
- Supports 802.1X Authentication— Provides support for IEEE 802.1X authentication standard for port-based Network Access Control.
- Supports Mac®and Windows®computers as well as Apple®and Android™ tablets and smartphones
- Extron ShareLink Pro macOS app— Supports sharing multiple images, application windows or acting as a moderator for a ShareLink Pro 1000. User-friendly software allows sharing from Apple mac computers and laptops.
- HDMI output supports computer and video resolutions up to 4K— Supports resolutions up to 4096x2160 with 4:4:4 chroma sampling at 8 bits of color.
- ShareConnect™ shares content with a simple Display Code— Enables quick content sharing with ShareLink Pro software, using a simple four-digit code displayed onscreen. This allows users in large ShareLink Pro deployments, where ShareLink Pro software is already installed, to quickly connect to the display by simply entering a Display Code to select content for sharing.
- ShareLink Pro Enterprise Discovery Service— Streamlines discovery of ShareLink Pro units across an Enterprise or Campus network. This service, running on ShareLink Pro devices, allows large deployments in which ShareLink Pro software is already installed to quickly find ShareLink Pro units on other subnets. This eliminates the need to manually enter IP addresses or hostnames in order to connect and share content.
- View up to four pieces of content simultaneously from any connected user— Fosters effective collaboration and discussion by comparing multiple sources concurrently and by reducing or eliminating the need to switch between sources.
- H.264 Streaming Signage feature displays H.264 content on the ShareLink Pro 1000 when users aren’t connected or sharing— Content from Extron SME and SMP encoders and streaming media processors can be selected as well as any H.264 live stream - Digital Signage LinkLicense required.
- Expo Mode enables the ShareLink Pro 1000 to display dynamic content as an alternative to the welcome screens— Temporarily display H.264 streams, videos, or image content instead of BYOD shared content for unique events, announcements, or signage - Digital Signage LinkLicense required.
- Dedicated app provides consistent user experience across platforms— Similar interface for all platforms makes it easy for users to assist one another or move between devices regardless of how they connect and share content.
- Easy setup and commissioning with Extron PCS – Product Configuration Software— Conveniently configure multiple products using a single software application.
- Wired and wireless sources can collaborate simultaneously— HDMI input enables wired users or sources to collaborate simultaneously with wireless users in the same session.
- Compatible with TeamWork®ShowMe®cables— Show Me cables provide convenient connectivity and user input selection and control for TeamWork Collaboration Systems. Visit theTeamWork System Builderto create a customized system for your collaboration environment.
- HDCP compliant— Ensures display of content-protected media on HDMI input and output for interoperability with other HDCP-compliant devices.
- EDIDMinder®automatically manages EDID communication between HDMI connected devices— EDIDMinder ensures that all sources power up properly and reliably output content for display.
- Collaboration mode allows any attendee to display content and control the presentation— Enables content display from any connected device to enhance interactivity in brainstorming sessions, team meetings, and other collaborative environments.
- Moderator mode ensures only approved users’ content is displayed— Enables the moderator to select which users can access the display and how the content is displayed.
- Display codes ensure content is delivered only to the selected display devices— Randomly generated or user-defined display authentication codes prevent unintentional sharing or display of content to an adjacent space.
- WebView™ technology displays slide images on attendees’ personal devices via a Web browser— The ShareLinkPro1000 enables meeting content to display on a participant\'s mobile device. This is ideal for attendees who cannot easily view the main display.
- 128-bit data encryption— A variety of security protocols ensure that all content transmitted between devices and the ShareLinkPro1000 is fully encrypted and secure.
- PoE+ delivers power and communication over a single Ethernet cable, eliminating the need for a local power supply - Power injector sold separately.
- Dual Ethernet ports segment guest and private users for secure collaboration— Provides two high-speed data links, enabling segmentation of guest and private networks for fast and easy access to the Web or other network resources.
- Fully customizable welcome screen— Multiple configuration options to show, hide, or customize information on the welcome screen, so users can quickly connect and begin sharing their content.
- Connects to an existing wireless network— ShareLink Pro 1000 leverages the existing wireless network infrastructure, providing easy wireless connection for a variety of mobile devices.
- Includes user-friendly software for screen mirroring, sharing, and advanced control— Provides both an executable that does not require administrator access rights and a version that can be deployed by IT administrators.
- Display control options including RS‑232 and CEC over HDMI connection
- Ethernet monitoring and control— Enables control and proactive monitoring over a LAN or WAN
- Video screen saver— The ShareLinkPro1000 can be set to automatically mute video and sync output to the display device when no active connections are detected, automatically entering the display into standby mode to conserve energy, reducing costs and promoting panel life.
- Front panel security lockout— Prevents unauthorized use in non-secure environments. Set via PCS software.
- Contact closure remote control with tally output— Allows for automatic operation by an optional occupancy sensor or remote selection of an input channel by a button panel. +5VDC is provided to light an LED to indicate the currently selected input.
- Automatic input cable equalization to 50feet (15meters) when used with Extron HDMIPro Series cable— Actively conditions incoming HDMI signals to compensate for signal loss when using long HDMI cables, low quality HDMI cables, and source devices with poor HDMI signal output.
- Compatible with Extron mounting solutions— Easy mounting with Extron low-profile and under-desk mounts, under-table kits, and rack-shelf options.
- 1” (2.5cm) high, half rack width metal enclosure— Compact, low profile enclosure allows discreet installation within a lectern or behind a flat panel display.
- Energy-efficient, external universal power supply included— Provides worldwide power compatibility
Extron ShareLink 250 Series Wireless Collaboration Gateway 60-1558-01
Extron ShareLink 200 N Wireless Presentation Gateway No Adapter
Extron ShareLink 200 N - Wireless Presentation Gateway No Adapter