This item has been shown 1 times.
NO OVERSEAS/INTERNATIONAL offerS!!!! Sale is intended for the U.S.A only.
NOTE: Please contact me for a shipping rate quote if you live in Alaska or Hawaii.
I retired in 2015 after spending the majority of my career working in testing and calibration labs.
My wife and I moved east to be closer to our son’s.
After performing some cleaning in our garage and she says "...if it isn't going to be used it has to go".
I acquired this item used a number of years ago with the intent of possibly opening my own calibration laboratory someday. I have never previously used it. It has been kept in storage since then.
I performed a “functional test” only of the amplifier.
1.) Depressing the gaging head, I was able to deflect the meter moment from left to right of full scale. (NOTE: For purposes of the photos, I simply used the reversing switch on the gaging amplifier.)
2.) Using a Boeckeler (20 millionths) micrometer head, I was able to perform a rudimentary adjustment of the “cal” potentiometer on the amplifier.
Due to its age, and the nature of vintage test equipment it is being sold “AS-IS”. All SALES ARE FINAL. NO RETURNS.
This listing is for the following:
(1) Federal EAS-1465 gaging amplifier and
(1) Federal EHE-1101 cartridge gaging head
The features noted below are taken from Federal Products sales literature and may not reflect the actual performance and options of the item for sale and is provided as an overview and for informational purposes only. I will not be held responsible for its accuracy and/or content.
1. Inch/Metric switch allows measurement in either set of units.
2. Completely compatible with existing Federal Multi-Choice electronic gaging units without the need for re-calibration.
3. Reliable, solid state circuitry assures high accuracy and stability.
4. Heavier duty output to suit a wider variety of recording and display devices.
5. Built-in stand for easier viewing of the meter.
6. Plug-in circuit boards and integrated circuitry for easier serviceability.
7. Normal/Reverse polarity switch provided for Gage Head input.
Calibration Accuracy: ± 1 digit
Display: 5 Neon digits, ½” high, 7 bar display
Sampling Rate: 60 readings/second
Range of Zero Adjustment : ±.002”/ ±50µm
Stability – Short Term: less than 0.01% change of gain over an 8 hour period
Stability = Long Term: less than 0.1% change of gain over a 1 month period
Thermal Drift: .01%/°F (.018%/°C)
Power Requirements: 16 watts (117V ±10%, 50-60 Hz)
EHE-1101 GAGE HEAD
Has a .375” diameter so mount readily in existing fixtures designed for other types of measuring heads (dial indicator, air etc.)
Equipped with 10 foot cord unless otherwise noted.
Gaging Range: +/-.010”
Body length: is approx. 2.3” long
The “amplifier and gage head” will only be shipped by FedEx ground (signature required) within the U.S.A.
I will not ship to post office boxes, unconfirmed addresses or third parties.
I reserve the right to close the sale early in order to permit a local sale.