FORNEY INDUSTRIES 30705 7018 Welding Rod 5-Pound 3/32-Inch For Sale
This item has been shown 15 times.
FORNEY INDUSTRIES 30705 7018 Welding Rod 5-Pound 3/32-Inch:
ORDER NOW and get your item FASTER than other
FORNEY INDUSTRIES 30705 7018 Welding Rod
- Line Weight: 5-Pound
- Size: 3/32-Inch
- Brand: Forney
- MPN: 30705
- UPC: 032277307056
- EAN: 0032277307056
- Part Number: 30705
- Item Weight: 5.2 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 14.6 x 3.5 x 1.8 inches
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: 30705
- Size: 3/32-Inch
- Finish: Grey
- Material: Mild Steel
- Thickness: 0.0938 inches
- Amperage Capacity: 105 A
- Installation Method: arc-welding
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Capacity Description: 70,000 Tensile strength
- Measurement System: standard
- Certification: Not Applicable
- Included Components: FORNEY INDUSTRIES INC 30705 5LB 3/32" 7018 Weld Rod
- Batteries Required?: No
- Warranty Description: 90 day warranty against manufacturer defects
- Shipping Weight: 5.4 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Date First Available: January 18, 2007
- Make sure this fits. by entering your model number.
- The product is 5LB 3/32" 7018 Weld Rod
- Easy to use
- All position welding, low hydrogen rod for general purpose AC applications requiring low penetration, can also be used on DC+
- Designed for welding head enable steels and projects involving hard to weld steels including thick sections and restrained joints with cracking issues
- Not recommended for use with low open circuit-Voltage OCV power sources
- Excellent for tack welds and out of position welding
- Ideal for general fabrication of cold roll steels
Line Weight:5-Pound | Size:3/32-Inch The product is 5LB 3/32" 7018 Weld Rod.
Easy to use. The product is manufactured in China.
We will ship all orders within 1-2 business day(s) of payment.
We Ship to the Lower 48 US States and Globally using 's GSP. We do not accept P.O. Boxes.
All items qualify for returns within 30 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for return shipping (unless stated
otherwise) on any item that is not damaged.
We take our reputation seriously, we buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are
unsatisfied with your order, please contact us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.
Gas Cylinder Bracket 7 1/4" - 8" Part Number Th-107
25lb Spool Thermacote Er316lsi 316l 045 Stainless Steel Welding Wire Welco-matic
Harris Welco E309-16 1/8x14in 3091660 10lbs Welding Electrodes
Radnor E71t-1m, 33lb Spool .035'' Mig Welding Wire Gas Shielded Flux Cored