Hioki 3930 High Voltage Scanner For Sale
This item has been shown 18 times.
Hioki 3930 High Voltage Scanner:
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Hioki 3930 High Voltage Scanner
Brand: HiokiModel Number: 3930Ref No: 3930Condition: NEW
Product OverviewIn multi-mode, the 3930 has four high and low channels, respectively;and when four units are connected, up to 16 high and low channels can be testedSafe Design - The 3930 can handle up to 5kV of direct current or alternating currentThe 3930 is a general-purpose high voltage scanner that can not only be controlled by using the HIOKI 3153's program function, but also by general purpose logic and sequencersPrimary Applications - Insulation withstand voltage testing for electrical and electronic equipmentInsulation withstand voltage testing for electric components
Terms & Conditions
Please note estimated delivery time above. Contact us for details or if you have a delivery requirement. We ask for your patience while striving to ensure your shipment arrives quickly and accurately.
- FREE Standard Shipping on items OVER $75 and less than 30lbs to continental U.S. Add $36 for AK, HI, or PR. Please contact us for shipping rates to any overseas US territories including: Northern Mariana Islands, Guam, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and American Samoa.
- PO Boxes/APOs require USPS shipping and may therefore experience longer lead times
- 6.25% Sales Tax for shipping to MA
- Due to international voltage requirements, please ask us prior to purchasing to confirm your product will operate correctly in your country.
- Please contact us for shipping rates to any overseas U.S. territories.
- International customers are responsible for all shipping charges, including any duties or taxes.
National Instruments Ni Cfp-di-300 8-channel 24 Vdc Sinking Digital Input Module
National Instruments Bnc-2110 Shielded Connector Black W/ Bnc For X, M Series
Intelligent Instrumentation Pci-20377w-1
National Instruments Scb-68 Shielded I/o Connector Block