This item has been shown 0 times.
Never Leave Home Without Them
When your car, truck, motorcycle or other vehicle needs a boost, you’ll be ready with this booster cable kit. Iron Forge Tools’ tangle-free, color-coded jumper cables are easy-to-use and will have your vehicle up and running in no time. The 20 foot cables allow ample room for connecting one vehicle to the other. When you’re done, store the jump cables in the complimentary carry case so you can get back on the road and continue your adventure.
How to Use Jumper Cables
1) With both vehicles turned off, connect the red cable to the positive (+) post of the non-working battery.
2) Connect the other end of the red cable to the positive post of the working battery.
3) Connect the black cable to the negative (-) post of the working battery.
4) Connect the other end of the black cable to a metal point on the non-working car, such as a bolt or bracket away from the battery.
5) Then, start the working vehicle.
6) After a minute or two, start the disabled vehicle. Let it run for several minutes before turning it off, so the battery can recharge.
7) Disconnect the cables in reverse order from how you connected them. Makes great Christmas gifts.
Jumper cables are an important safety accessory for any vehicle. Order Iron Forge Tools’ 20 Foot Jumper Cables with Carry Bag today! jumper cable kit 20 foot jumper cables roadside jumper cables 6 gauge 20' jumper cable jumper cables red case 6 gauge jumper cable automotive battery jumper cables portable jumper cables car starter jumper cables 20 foot jumper cable booster cables heavy duty jumper cables 6 gauge