JDSU Acterna ANT-20SE SDH Network Tester STM-4 OC-12 For Sale
This item has been shown 22 times.
JDSU Acterna ANT-20SE SDH Network Tester STM-4 OC-12:
JDSU Acterna ANT-20SE SDH Network Tester STM-4 OC-12
JDSU Acterna ANT-20SE SDH Network Tester STM-4 OC-12
Acterna ANT-20SE Advanced Network Tester with the following:
- Software Versions
- User Interface : 8.36
- Base Module : 8.36
- Instrument: 3035/21
- Edition: 3060/01 ANT-20SE SDH
- Existing Options
- 3035/90.01 Mapping C12
- 3035/90.02 34 Mbps in C3 Mapping
- 3035/90.03 Mapping C4
- 3035/90.04 Mapping C11
- 3035/90.05 45 Mbps in C3 Mapping
- 3035/90.06 Mapping C2
- 3035/90.10 Mapping VT1.5 SPE
- 3035/90.11 Mapping VT6 SPE
- 3035/90.12 DS3 in STS-1 SPE Mapping
- 3035/90.13 E1 in VT2 SPE Mapping
- 3035/90.15 Extended Overhead Analysis
- 3035/90.20 Drop & Insert
- 3035/90.30 PDH Mux/Demux 64/140M
- 3035/90.32 Mux/Demux M13
- 3035/90.33 Bit Error Test 2/8/34/140 Mbps
- 3035/90.34 Bit Error Test 1,5/45 Mbps
- 3035/90.48 Optics STM-1/4, OC-1/3/12, 1310&1550
- 3035/90.70 ATM Module with ATM Mapping STM-1/STS-3C
- 3035/90.71 ATM Mapping STS-1/STS-3
- 3035/90.72 ATM Mapping E4
- 3035/90.73 ATM Mapping DS3
- 3035/90.74 ATM Mapping E3
- 3035/90.75 ATM Mapping E1
- 3035/90.76 ATM Mapping DS1
- 3035/90.77 ATM Mapping VC3 in STM-1
- 3035/95.90 Test Sequencer
- 3035/90.91 OC-12c/STM-4c ATM Testing
- 3035/90.99 ATM-Mapping VC12
- 3035/91.01 V.24 Remote Control
- 3035/92.10 GPIB Remote Control
- 3035/92.11 TCP/IP Remote Control
With four free slots, the Acterna ANT-20se Advanced Network Tester has the most unique feature allowing for the combination and parallel function of all bit rates up to STM-16/OC-48 with jitter and wander up to 2.5 Gbps and ATM in a single unit. The ANT-20 is suitable for a number of applications including development labs, conformance and functional tests in production, installation and acceptance and can help pinpoint potential problems within in-service networks. The highly flexible measurement capabilities of the ANT-20 make it possible to investigate all major quality parameters on diverse interfaces, ranging from simple bit error rate tests (BERT) to performance and pointer analysis, covering even complex synchronization problems. The ANT-20 offers a customizable test solution that can be tailored to specific individual needs. The ANT-20’s built-in PC with its Windows based design makes integration and use of the instrument in various work environments simple and easy. Test results can be saved internally in the ANT-20 or on diskette and printed in report format on any standard printer. PC software such as Microsoft Excel™ or Word™ can also be used for documentation purposes. The ANT-20’s built-in help functions are easily accessible, delivering answers and technical information directly to the user
- Multi-rate transmission testing from DS1 to OC-192c and E1 to STM-64c.
- Modular platform offering SONET, DSn, SDH, and ATM capabilities.
- Large color touch screen display.
- Intuitive, easy-to-use user interface.
- Flexible integration into lab or manufacturing test environments.
- Modular hardware and software concept.
- Portable mainframe.
- BERT and Performance testing - Test for DSn, PDH, SONET, and SDH signals support of bit error rate test for all standard bit rates along with performance tests according to the latest ITU-T Recommendations.
- Jitter and Wander analysis - Generation and analysis of jitter and wander for bit rates from 1.5 Mbps to 10 Gbps fully compliant to ITU-T Recommendation O.172.
- Analysis of Tandem Connection Monitorig (TCM) - Verifies the proper implementation of TCM in your SDH network.
- Comprehensive ATM testing - Tests ATM networks for correct operation and Quality of Service (QoS). Depending on the application, the ANT-20 has test solutions for permanent virtual circuits (PVC) and switched virtual circuits (SVC).
- Test Automation - Time and cost savings through automation. The CATS test sequencer is test automation software designed to run on the ANT-20's built-in PC. It is the ideal tool for automating repeat test procedures.
- Remote operation - Due to the Microsoft Windows-based design, the same software can be run on both the ANT-20 and on a laptop or PC, enabling complicated and time-consuming tests to be carried out remotely.
Warranty & Condition
- This used item is in excellent working condition.
- No accessories are included.
- 30 Day warranty
- We ship via FedEx ground. Next Day and 2nd Day Shipping are available upon request, please contact us for a shipping upgrade quote. We can also ship on your UPS or FedEx account.
- Contact us prior to offerding for a shipping quote on all international shipments.
Payments must be received within 5 business days after the close of the sale or sale is considered void and availability of product is not guaranteed.
We accept the following forms of card or debit card processed through the seller's Internet merchant accountPayment upon pickup "Contact us for payment methods to pay on pickup."Escrow is accepted for sales with final price over $5000.California residents please add 7.75 % sales tax to your final offer.
- This sale includes only what is pictured, unless stated otherwise.
- As per industry standard, customers are responsible for returning merchandise to Smartech Consulting. Refunds will be processed after Smartech Consulting receives the returned products. Refunds do not include shipping costs.
- Smartech Consulting reserves the right to void any sale with typographical errors. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any sales placed for product listed at the incorrect price.
- Buyer shall inspect the equipment upon delivery of package. If buyer deems equipment packaging to be damaged it is the buyer's responsibility to photograph the package and notify us immediately. Shipping damage is not the responsibilities of seller. Buyer must notify seller of any defects or non-conformity whatsoever in the equipment within 2 DAYS OF DELIVERY. Failure of buyer to so notify us shall constitute an acceptance of the Equipment and waiver of all defects and/or nonconformity in the Equipment.
- Specializing in the secondary market, we provide quality equipment to business customers. Our vast inventory include pre-owned equipment in Fiber Optics, Network Storage, Network Testing and Telecom Testing area. All of our products are in stock, tested, and ready to ship.
- Contact Us for All of Your Used Equipment Needs - Sell, Buy or Trade-in
Smartech Consulting, Inc
Irvine, CA 92618
Listing and template services provided by inkFrog
Siecor Corning Om-100f Fiber Optic Power Meter
Viavi Jdsu Smart Id + Advanced Coax Probe & 8 Active Id's
Vintage Amprobe Test Master - Electrician Set Complete With Case
Jdsu Acterna Da-3400 Data Network Analyzer W/ 10/100/1000 Interface Module